Be Consistent Trader

VJAY

My entry candle condition has been met. have placed my entry at 8166.9 .....But reduced my position to half because Stop loss more than 50 points.....will add rest 50% once position is in my favor ...If trade gets executed SL will be 8237.9

Lesson learnt..
Entry condition met : TICK
Risk management : TICK
SL : TICK

Trade fully disciplined TICK...Our JOB done...Now market has to do what it has to do...We have act accordingly .....Watching You tube pranks to divert mind..ha ha ha
Hope this is 11.00 bar low and sl 10.30 bar high...am right?

arora

My entry candle condition has been met. have placed my entry at 8166.9 .....But reduced my position to half because Stop loss more than 50 points.....will add rest 50% once position is in my favor ...If trade gets executed SL will be 8237.9

Lesson learnt..
Entry condition met : TICK
Risk management : TICK
SL : TICK

Trade fully disciplined TICK...Our JOB done...Now market has to do what it has to do...We have act accordingly .....Watching You tube pranks to divert mind..ha ha ha
Trade has been executed...SL is 8237.9. New order has been placed to add more 50% at 8140.6. if New order will executed than SL for full 100% will move to 8202.5

Lesson to learn
Every action and decision should technical. Leave your emotion outside your trading room.....
Risk management : Done
Re Entry as per rules : Done
:)

My entry candle condition has been met.
What are these conditions for entry candle :)

have placed my entry at 8166.9 .....But reduced my position to half because Stop loss more than 50 points.....will add rest 50% once position is in my favor ...If trade gets executed SL will be 8237.9
What I understand is

Short Entry = Close of 30 minutes below the LoD at that point of time
SL = 2 Bar High on 30 Minutes Chart

reverse for Long Entry/SL

Thanks

arora

What are these conditions for entry candle :)

What I understand is

Short Entry = Close of 30 minutes below the LoD at that point of time
SL = 2 Bar High on 30 Minutes Chart

reverse for Long Entry/SL

Thanks
Please don't try to predict the system...As this is not the motto of this thread.
motto of this thread is to Practice our mind during live trading hours and to learn how our every decision should be based upon technicals not emotions

As some of friends were finding difficult to control emotion during during the trade. that's why sharing my experience of live trading. In hope it will benefit US.

On this thread we are trying to getting out of stage 5 of trading carrier :) :)

Please don't try to predict the system...As this is not the motto of this thread.
motto of this thread is to Practice our mind during live trading hours and to learn how our every decision should be based upon technicals not emotions

As some of friends were finding difficult to control emotion during during the trade. that's why sharing my experience of live trading. In hope it will benefit US.

On this thread we are trying to getting out of stage 5 of trading carrier :) :)
Not trying to predict anything . . . Was just trying to follow it . . . :)

Maybe its just me, but usually would find it difficult to follow some system without understanding the basic rules of execution. . .

Anyway, wont ask any further questions about the rules . . . continue with your great effort

Cheers

arora

Dear arora,
Please continue your posts ....eager to know how you manage/controlled the positions today
Friend, today Market open Below My SL level told yesterday. So i placed SL order as soon as market opened. An SL has been Hit already. After that to generate fresh short i needed Candle Close below yesterdays low. Which Didn't happen. So no position after that...

VJAY

Friend, today Market open Below My SL level told yesterday. So i placed SL order as soon as market opened. An SL has been Hit already. After that to generate fresh short i needed Candle Close below yesterdays low. Which Didn't happen. So no position after that...
thanks.....means 8202.5 hit...