Be careful while buying Market data provider data feed

i think TDI is offline metastock mode.whereas mdp is online mode.are they providing forex and foriegn indexes
TDI-Professional (TDi-Pro released as Net Trader(Beta)) gives live data for all NSE Stocks, Bonds, Warrants, Mutual Funds (traded on NSE) , Futures (Continuous & Monthly), Options (All), currencies (traded on NSE).

Internation forex data (FXCM) is coming soon.

The current data from NSE comes with zero latency and can be imported to various Technical Analysis software as is being discussed on this forum, which includes Amibroker, Metastock, Tradestation 2ki, Adv Get RT, Tradestation 8, Wave 59, Market Delta etc...

:)

Feed From Market data provider

Hi TDI,

TDI please explain regarding so many complaints on your own website from your users about TDI Pro.

And i could see that you are charging 250 rs per 100 symbols . so it means just for ard 1350+ cash stocks+ 600 futures its 1950/100*250=ard 5000 rs Per Month just for additional bandwidth charges,leave alone main data charges.

Your excel sheet shows for 1100 stocks around 8000 rs Per Month and so with all nse cash and futures it shall be ....

greater than 1 lakh per year for Just data feed.??????

Re: Feed From Market data provider

Hi TDI,

TDI please explain regarding so many complaints on your own website from your users about TDI Pro.

And i could see that you are charging 250 rs per 100 symbols . so it means just for ard 1350+ cash stocks+ 600 futures its 1950/100*250=ard 5000 rs Per Month just for additional bandwidth charges,leave alone main data charges.

Your excel sheet shows for 1100 stocks around 8000 rs Per Month and so with all nse cash and futures it shall be ....

greater than 1 lakh per year for Just data feed.??????
Dear Karizmax,

I know why you are asking these questions. But it is okay. As I can see you have posted the same thing all over our website and in this forum. It is fine, though as this will help clarify our stand.

The symbols which you subscibe for are interchangeable. You donot need to subscribe for more then the default number of symbols as you will be able to see all symbols, with the limitation of seeing 100 symbols at any one time (default). You can buy more symbos to view at the very same time in stages of 100 symbols.

Complaints are indeed welcome at True Data India. They help us improve.

Any organization which does not have any complaints means that they have stagnated and dont want to grow any more. This is our endeavour to grow continuously with sheer hard work. Complaints are welcome and all will be done as far as possible to attend to them. We have just released our Beta version and it is meant for receiving complaints to improve the service.

Clients can call up NSE to find out the technical snag which NSE had today due to which many data vendors have today been continuously disconnected from the feed.

It is easy to remove the chat box from our website. That way you will not be able to post any complaints or suggestions and also you wont be able to paste the Chat box here. But thats not we want to do. The aim here is to try and provide a good service at as reasonable cost as possible.

Please send in all your complaints / suggestions / ideas / improvemeents / FAQs / Help to us on our Forum sponsor page.

data feed

Hi,

I have taken the calculation from your website only.

with 100 symbols we cant scan anything. even futures for current month are nearly 200.

so, pls tell me for clarifying, the cost of data feed if somebody wants ALL nse cash stocks+ all futures+all options( not 100. But ALL. All symbols being recieved at the same time)

PS: i have posted three places becoz you had same posts everywhere:)

Re: data feed

Hi,

I have taken the calculation from your website only.

with 100 symbols we cant scan anything. even futures for current month are nearly 200.

so, pls tell me for clarifying, the cost of data feed if somebody wants ALL nse cash stocks+ all futures+all options( not 100. But ALL. All symbols being recieved at the same time)

PS: i have posted three places becoz you had same posts everywhere:)
Dear Karizmax,

Yes, I know you have posted all over the forum to just our posts. You can also mail us at [email protected] for more details.

The symbols you have asked for work out to more than 35,000 symbols. To receive all the symbols in real time you will need to get a leased line. We have a limit of providing a max of 3000 symbols being viewed at the same time, in real time over the internet. 100 symbols are free. Please add Rs. 250 / month to view additional 100 symbols at the same time.

It must be remembered that, even in the 100 symbols allowed, you can change the symbols to those you wish to track, with the limitation to view 100 symbols at one one given time. You can subscribe for 1100 symbols at the same time though.

Basically, if you are viewing 1100 symbols, with Tick, 1 min, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, Daily , Weekly Backfill, you will need a lot of data to be ging through your net connection through our servers, for each symbol.

All the best.

linkon7

Dear TDI,
Sorry to draw a comparison of your services to that of MDP. I am a MDP subscriber and pay roughly 1 K per month for nifty futures, since i trade nifty only. One big problem that i face with their service is i cannot tile my charts in amibroker. i.e. I cannot use (tiled window) multiple charts with different time frame at the same point of time. Other than that, i have no complaints against MDP. The services runs smooth and data is almost real time. The application is light and doesnt slow down my machine.

Using tiled windows in amibroker is real helpful in timing my entry / exit. As of now, i have to manually change my time frame and chart.

Dear TDI,
Sorry to draw a comparison of your services to that of MDP. I am a MDP subscriber and pay roughly 1 K per month for nifty futures, since i trade nifty only. One big problem that i face with their service is i cannot tile my charts in amibroker. i.e. I cannot use (tiled window) multiple charts with different time frame at the same point of time. Other than that, i have no complaints against MDP. The services runs smooth and data is almost real time. The application is light and doesnt slow down my machine.

Using tiled windows in amibroker is real helpful in timing my entry / exit. As of now, i have to manually change my time frame and chart.
Dear Linkon,

You can see multiple charts in different time frames in Amibroker. IF you are using an older version of Amibroker, you may need to get a newer version of the same.

Last edited:
hi
TDI services are good and data feed also good. i was an user for more than an year. sitting not in india i used to solve the issues through phones only when yahoo servers were down.
The additional features like feed to advance get , and data feed of futures are new to me. Their web site is an victim of continuous hacking i feel.
if their yahoo groups made slightly active with customes feed back and suggestions incooperated i think they will prove to the worth of money we pay. just compare eages eye prices and tdi u will be shocked.

ravi

SavantGarde

Hi Linkon,

Apologies...But Felt Compelled To Reply After Reading TDI's Reply To Your Query.

Whether One Can See Tiled Windows & Multiple TFs In AmiBroker....Is NOT Dependent On The Data Provider. (Wish Data Providers Wouldn't Mislead As If Their Data Will Change The Workings Of A Charting Software)

You Need To Explore Ami A Little More To Get To Know All Of Its Capabilities.

SavantGarde

Dear TDI,