Automated /algo trading for retail traders

yusi

Thanks to Yusi and Sumo ! Will it worK in nest ?
Nothing working yet... we were just discussing a design possibility. Yes, the same principle applies to Nest. But in Nest, you would also need to track the exchange besides the trading symbol; whereas in NOW that is a given.

yusi

So you mean to say that I can identify the trigger visually, and click the buy button in the amibroker window, and it would send the orders to NOW. And are you sure I can do this with NOW? I dont want to go to NEST trader as I dont know how stable it is.

If what you have shown in the pic is right, then it should be simple to apply. I will look into the Nest plus plugin.

Thanks again.

One more question... does Nest Plus it have a place where I can punch in my buy price, after the trade is executed, so that it will calculate my profit target and sl levels and send orders accordingly?
Sumo, you seem to have got this like "He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree". The Buy/Sell button is provided by an afl. The Nest trading api only provides a PlaceOrder() function. This function would be called by the AFL whenever the Buy or Sell button is clicked. The AFL function would fill in the PlaceOrder parameters as appropriate. It could even place multiple orders such as for a corresponding stop/target depending on the AFL logic. As a retail trader, you would have to switch to NOW to confirm the order(s).

So... Nest Plus (the trading API part) has no place where you can punch in anything.

Also, it should have been trivial to calculate profit, and other post order actions. Alas, an AmiBroker's AFL cannot; you would have to resort to some programming in another language. The reason is so silly and trivial, and entirely Omnesys's bad design. Fortunately, it is simple for them to fix. In a separate thread, I am dissecting that section of the API and hope to outline why it cannot be done and how it can be corrected.

hi

apart from symphony , omnesys the third name emarged is realsenseindia.com

and the fourth name is valnet dot co dot in

they are also charging 1600/
they also have a wealth management service starting 3 lacs which according to me is not permitted by sebi

they have another interesting product on artificial intelligence

regards

Hi Sumit! Did you ask for a demo from the guys? If yes, did they agree? Omnesys Nest Plus/Pulse is a pretty steep learning curve- you can't go anywhere unless you are familiar with it. The best is full auto of course, but in this country institutions like SEBI will throw a spanner to all good works.

I believe it is not so difficult to write a good full auto plugin and still easier to do it completely without charting, where the user don't have to take a decision every minute. But what are the experts in this forum doing?

mastermind007

Hi Sumit! Did you ask for a demo from the guys? If yes, did they agree?
I believe it is not so difficult to write a good full auto plugin and still easier to do it completely without charting, where the user don't have to take a decision every minute. But what are the experts in this forum doing?
Yes,,, Please tell me about the demo too

hello

recently came through sahajmoney.in.

they have a product on automatic trading

they have their own strategies and charges are 3500 per month .

if one wants to develop his strategies coding charges ( one time )are extra.

forum members and seniors please evaluate and respond.

regards