Automated /algo trading for retail traders

hi

i am in the last few weeks searching abt automated /algo trading and came across 2 companies

1) symphony

2) omnesys

symphony which has fullyautomated version charges around 7500.00 per month

omnesys have a software named pulse which charges 125.00 per month . omnesys has a semi - automated version

again one has to code his strategy and then proceed

there are a host of brokers who are in tie-up with these companies

if one aims for hft then he has to go for co-location in nse which is again costly for retail traders

members please share ur views so that traders from non technical background can benefit:cool:

Hi
Symphony has a product named presto. They are having free webinar. Go to their site. And mail for webinar
Omnesys have a product called pulse. Register yourself for demo. Both have a tie-up with no. Of brokerages.

Hi
The problem with arbitrage is they require colocation of servers. Which is expensive having one time cost of at least 5 - 10 lacs. Share info as availabile.

Algo

hi

i am in the last few weeks searching abt automated /algo trading and came across 2 companies

1) symphony

2) omnesys

symphony which has fullyautomated version charges around 7500.00 per month

omnesys have a software named pulse which charges 125.00 per month . omnesys has a semi - automated version

again one has to code his strategy and then proceed

there are a host of brokers who are in tie-up with these companies

if one aims for hft then he has to go for co-location in nse which is again costly for retail traders

members please share ur views so that traders from non technical background can benefit:cool:
Hi, As per my talk with their representative some time back,co-location Symphony is providing for MCX. One of their Mumbai office is right next to MCX and the latency is same as MCX. Hope this helps. For NSE co-location is very expensive but brokers are usually not using colocation that much nowadays, may be a broker who has already taken rack server may provide you for free.

hi

i have been researching for algo trading .

was searching for data feed for ami and came across real sense india.com

had a chat with their rep and they have a product named " robotic trading"

they are charging 1500 per month for the same and they say that it is a fully automated version ..

i cannot comment that why is so inexpensive compared to symphony and where it fits between symphony and omnesys

members please share ur views

regards