Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Re: STT,Stamp Duty & Turnover Tax on del. & intraday

Dear Sir,

I want to know tha exact rate of STT, Stamp Duty Charges & Turnover Tax on del. & intra day/future.

Thanks

Harish Kumar Garg

alroyraj

@alroyraj

hi...how much exposure are u getting from indiabulls for intraday cash market...for A, B, C, D category stocks nd do you have to call them or limit is open automatically.
Exposure is 12.05 times for all scripts allowed for day trading. Each broker has a list of scripts they allow for day trading and sometimes they have different rates for different categories of scripts.This is because they allow many scripts eg Angel,IIFL etc.
In Indiabulls,they restrict the number of scripts and instead have a uniform leverage of 12.05 times for all allowed scripts. Another option would be to buy these excluded scripts in cash but then there would be zero leverage on these.
No need to call them for anything that is the beauty of Indiabulls. But as a security mechanism the RM will confirm all trades at 3 pm everyday.
Indiabulls has a good system in place that you might take for granted. others like Karvy etc may not have all these features.
Indiabulls USP is high leverage in everything. Even futures have a additional leverage of 2X in addition to the 10X that a futures contract has.

@alroyraj

thx a lot for ur valuable reply.

I just met with Indiabulls they are telling me irrespective of margin exposure utilized by me for intraday cash market they will take over my system at 3 P.M and auto square off my position.

Please tell me is it same for you or this is negotiable with them. I would like to get auto square of time to atleast 3.25 PM by default. ????

thx!

kdhrubo

@Perk - please ask your RM or branch manager for this meanings. For me they clearly wrote 1p intra (both side) and 10p delivery (both side) infront of me before I signed. I got the same data back in my welcome kit.
To me it seems your brokerage is 30p in delivery. This is just a guess, please clarify.
In next few days you will see that further money is deducted and the charges are indeed Rs499/- including those 40RS which are deducted for franking or trading a/c opening. Also you need to make atleast one trade within first 15 days of your a/c opening to get the refund.

I think its too late to negotiate on brokerage. But as Sachin Tendulkar said yesterday in ICC prize ceremony - "Its better late than never".

kdhrubo

Friends - probably i forgot to tell you that I have received my hard copy of welcome kit last week. It has my brokerage clearly written 10p / 1p.
I have already made 2 trades. Just making few trades as markets may correct. So keeping the profit money earned in last 2 years close to my heart.

Also 3 days back got another courier from Angel with my off market transfer slip booklet. I had this problem with s/w which was resolved very efficiently.Yesterday one of their seniors called from the branch to check if the problem with S/W was resolved and I am comfortable using it. That was a good gesture.

@kdhrubo

In Your hardcopy did u get the same term like 10V and 10p and what does Min and Maximum mean when they have already mentioned it is 30p

alroyraj

@alroyraj

thx a lot for ur valuable reply.

I just met with Indiabulls they are telling me irrespective of margin exposure utilized by me for intraday cash market they will take over my system at 3 P.M and auto square off my position.

Please tell me is it same for you or this is negotiable with them. I would like to get auto square of time to atleast 3.25 PM by default. ????

thx!
This is not negotiable. They always square off by 3 pm if you use exposure but if you are using cash then you can square off till 3:30 pm. Exposure till 3:30 is rare very few in Angel get it, in Karvy 3:15. Geojit 3:15-3:30 others like IIFL,Sharekhan have no auto square offf so either square off by 3:30 or face auction so it is a double edged sword.

Hi,
i am in to trading from last 14 yrs.. tried icici, hdfc, kotak, bonanza, birla money sbi.. now I am trading with shriram insight, very good service, execellent intraday tips on mobile, 10 times exposure in cash intraday and flexible brokerage. with no AMC with only 390/- A/C opening charges one time....
for further details can call 09347642237.

Hi,
i am in to trading from last 14 yrs.. tried icici, hdfc, kotak, bonanza, birla money sbi.. now I am trading with shriram insight, very good service, execellent intraday tips on mobile, 10 times exposure in cash intraday and flexible brokerage. with no AMC with only 390/- A/C opening charges one time....
for further details can call 09347642237.
After trading for 14 years, u r still giving importance to intraday tips on mobile..... !!