Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

I paid a handsome margin and they agreed on this brokerage.
Hello, You paid 1 lakh margin then you withdrew 70,000 immediately. So 70% margin money is back in your a/c. Is there minimum margin money need to be maintained in a/c? I am trying for 0.01% intraday at Angel, he said he will give me 0.03% if i give 25000 with 30rs as minimum brokerage. He will call me evening for further negotiation.

kdhrubo

I have withdrawn 60k, and have to collect the cheque now. They have not linked direct payout inspite of giving them cancelled cheque. There is also nothing as the minimum amount you need to have.

Also I did not get any clear or conclusive answer as to when they charge Rs.30. One of my friends recently traded on KFA (buy - 100@71) and he was not charged Rs.30, instead he was charged just 10p as promised. So try to get that clarification if possible.

I have withdrawn 60k, and have to collect the cheque now. They have not linked direct payout inspite of giving them cancelled cheque. There is also nothing as the minimum amount you need to have.

Also I did not get any clear or conclusive answer as to when they charge Rs.30. One of my friends recently traded on KFA (buy - 100@71) and he was not charged Rs.30, instead he was charged just 10p as promised. So try to get that clarification if possible.
He did not mention minimum brokerage, i had to ask and get it confirmed. I had visited their office today to check Odin's charting features, the one feature i wanted was 3 previous days intraday chart for any stock. It was present, eventhough it was confirmed by some members here, i wanted to see it myself before opening a/c.

kdhrubo

I also visited the branch just now.
They told me that there is a 30Rs charge which will be taken weekly or quarterly basis for all those trades on a day which fall short of Rs. 30, so the difference will be taken. It will not be reflected in the contract note.
Now they also checked the pay in problem and told me that it was successful and takes 1 day to reflect in ledger but I can utilize the amount for trading.
On the pay out issue, the account was not linked, so I had to give another canceled cheque and sign the RTGS form. It seems Angel likes paper.

I will see for few months, and may consider continuing with IIFL. Because this is not effectively 10p brokerage unless delivery is taken for 30k. I am also considering writing to SEBI about this unethical business practice.

I am not the greatest of Tech analyst, but I can tell you that ODIN is not very good for charting.

alroyraj

I also visited the branch just now.
They told me that there is a 30Rs charge which will be taken weekly or quarterly basis for all those trades on a day which fall short of Rs. 30, so the difference will be taken. It will not be reflected in the contract note.
Now they also checked the pay in problem and told me that it was successful and takes 1 day to reflect in ledger but I can utilize the amount for trading.
On the pay out issue, the account was not linked, so I had to give another canceled cheque and sign the RTGS form. It seems Angel likes paper.

I will see for few months, and may consider continuing with IIFL. Because this is not effectively 10p brokerage unless delivery is taken for 30k. I am also considering writing to SEBI about this unethical business practice.

I am not the greatest of Tech analyst, but I can tell you that ODIN is not very good for charting.
Which is why senior members keep on recommending Sharekhan or Indiabulls if technical analysis is needed. Others dont offer anything close to it.
It is a weird way of collecting charges that will make you have to check your contract notes regularly but tallying it on quarterly basis is onerous.

Which is why senior members keep on recommending Sharekhan or Indiabulls if technical analysis is needed. Others dont offer anything close to it.
I read Sharekhan's Tradetiger is a system hog resource hungry software plus many complaints of delayed quotes, etc. Besides their brokerage is too high for intraday traders. I have quite old computer, so Odin minimum requirement is pentium 3 with 128mb ram, will fit me. I am getting all the features i need, will be very happy if i get 0.01% brokerage.

kdhrubo

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
1P they have on bot sale and buy
Now a min contract note is 30 rs.
Now you gotta calculate the daily volume you will need to generate if trading in equity cash intraday.
FO is fixed - 1 lot 50 rs for intra and 100 for delivery.