Analysis based on Ichimoku

Sorry for butting in with non-Ichi stuff, but talking about Suzlon, could there be a bearish pattern here ?? 2-3 is almost exactly 78.6% of 1-2. So, in case it tops out here, could it be a precursor to a bigger downfall ?

4xpipcounter

Timepass, without a doubt. If it plays out, you also have a bearish gartley. That adds more oomph to the journey.

Sorry for butting in with non-Ichi stuff, but talking about Suzlon, could there be a bearish pattern here ?? 2-3 is almost exactly 78.6% of 1-2. So, in case it tops out here, could it be a precursor to a bigger downfall ?

trade4putuval

Timepass, without a doubt. If it plays out, you also have a bearish gartley. That adds more oomph to the journey.
I do not know if you follow the other indicators. But look at the
  • Volume chart: It is showing more volume than the rest of the days.
  • RSI: the line just bounced off the 30 reference line.
  • Ichimoku: The price has closed above the cloud. Also the recent fall found support at Kijun. (as seen in TJ's post)

As always, I was also bearish on Suzlon, but since the past two days, the price behavior was a bit odd pointing upwards, starting with a bullish Harami pattern (http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/Candlesticks/Harami.html). It surprised us all yesterday at the second last hour where it went from 27 to close above 29. Obviously, this was not technical stuff, there was some news that pushed this stock from the past two days.

Disclaimer: I am neither short nor long in this stock;)

Last edited:
T4P, I noticed the unusual volumes in Suzlon yesterday. Also, yesterday it made a sort of bullish engulfing pattern. But on a larger picture, you will also notice the lower tops lower bottoms pattern. It could also have the beginning of a bearish Wolfe Wave. All in all, time to keep it under observation.
  • Ichimoku: The price has closed above the cloud. Also the recent fall found support at Kijun. (as seen in TJ's post)

As always, I was also bearish on Suzlon, but since the past two days, the price behavior was a bit odd pointing upwards, starting with a bullish Harami pattern (http://www.onlinetradingconcepts.com/TechnicalAnalysis/Candlesticks/Harami.html). It surprised us all yesterday at the second last hour where it went from 27 to close above 29. Obviously, this was not technical stuff, there was some news that pushed this stock from the past two days.

4xpipcounter

I've tracked 1,000's of indicators, and I can tell at least something about all of them. The ichimoku happens to be the cornerstone of my entire methodology. If you click on my signature, it will direct you to my thread (Pardon me, T4J. I don't mean to sidetrack your thread.). Along with the ichimoku I use a proprietary set of S&R's the stochastics, and the SD channel indicator. I also use TL's, along with horizonal lines to be used in lieu of price action.

Volume: The thing about is it looks good in the rearview mirror. You don't know what volume is going to be before the event. You can't anticipate what it might be. Admittedly, if a trend has come to a grind, and then there is high volume, then it will probably reverse, but then how do you explain the many continuation patterns that have ensued from the urge of volume.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

RSI: What do you do if the RS! reverts back to the 30 line? How do you take a position based on that?

A few days ago, I mentioned in another thread that Suzlon will be contained at the weekly kijun, or the move further south is going to be strong. Based on your observation, I would agree with you that the market has turned bullish. If circa 32.25 is touched, then this market will be in higher gear heading north.

I'm a little confused here. (Pardon me if it appears I am trying to put you on a spot.) You said it was not technical stuff that pushed the stock north the last 2 days. You mentioned the bounce off the weekly kijun, and then the bullish harami. I mentioned a few days ago about the weekly kijun containing or we get a sharp move further south. Is this not all technical stuff.? Could you not make some high profit, low risk trading decisions on these technical indications?
I'll just share my viewpoint on this. I never consider the news. I know I have complete control of my trading destiny with my technical methodological approach. Respectfully, I find no fault with anyone that wants to use the news, but when it is referred to, it is always the past tense that is being used with regard to price action, and there is no concrete or evidential fact that says it could have mean an intelligent trading decision on it.

I thought you might be thinking long by now with the stock peering out of the daily cloud and bouncing off the weekly kijun.
In addition, let me add something about the kijun. It has acted as support up to this point, but it still has not contained. It will not officially contain until the candle is finished at the end of Friday's price action. It can make a strong spike under the kijun then come right back up. As long as it closes above it, then it has contained, and it has also supported price.

T4P, I think we just met, so I look forward to some more interesting dialogues with you.

rkgoyal_98

Analysis based on Ichimoku - GMRINFRA

Sir i am posting 4TF charts for GMR INFRA

I am seeing long entry here above Rs. 30
Reasons after Crossing 30 Houlry will be above the cloud, Tenkan is moving with the price and kijun will also start following
4 Hourly
At present we are inside the cloud however oce we are at 30 price will be above 4H kijun and we may be above the cloud too we may need 8-10 candle for that
Daily

Once price crosses 30 we will be above Cloud, tenkan kijun Combo and tenkan will also move above Kijun

Weekly
At present price is supported by tenkan kijun combo and it is below the cloud
But weekly cloud may be breached in second attempt and the we may move above it
Kindly review

By rkgoyal_98 at 2012-03-01