Analysis based on Ichimoku

trade4joisar

Re: JPAssociate

Here is update. We are very nears to your 66 target :)

* Seems like going to say hi to top of cloud
* In Weekly at present tenken is support
* Anything else?
Still, nothing much as changed. The market is still 3.95 away from the 66 level. If the chinkou break of the weekly is not a head fake, then 66 will hold.
Why do you say chinkou break of weekly will keep 66 will hold :confused:

4xpipcounter

Re: Hindalco

Wow! It was just 22 hours ago that I replied to this one.
You are exactly right on the weekly TK. If that is broken, this market is traveling deep. The decision will be made if the recent swing low is broken.

Update on Hindalco
Sir 140 is done. Now Weekly Tenkan Kijun still at 138.80 Looks like decision point. Will the hold or Not May be if 4H Cloud bottam helps then we will stop here otherwise Target should be recent Low
Regards
1H

By rkgoyal_98 at 2012-02-27
4H

D

W

trade4joisar

Re: Arvind

I have to go with the formation that stand out and with what is the most dominant.

The cloud is not fresh. It dropped in for a cup of coffee, popped out, challenged the peak, got scared, then flew back south (Sort of like the birds on our property after being paid a visit by the neighborhood cats.)

With the strong move, it is favored the move will continue into next week. Price action could very well hit the bottom of the cloud which should be support, temporarily.
Notice what happens when the weekly hits the bottom of the cloud. The daily falls through the other side. Once the daily falls through it would have breathing room for the correction, which is in lieu of the bottom of the weekly cloud acting as support.

Now for the juicy nugget:
This is something I'm telling you to watch for, but not forecasting it will happen, even though it is highly likely it will happen.
With the daily most likely breaking through the bottom, that tells you is should be heading further south. That means also the weekly is going to collapse. Once out of the cloud, it almost has to break the swing low. Before you take my word on the fact it takes the jet south if that is broken, please take any chart, go through the history, draw your horizontal lines at the swings, then tell me what happens when they are broken.

Add to that, this is a perfect 1-2-3 on the weekly. It is a perfect bearish gartley in formation (I didn't study that stuff. It just pops out and hits me in the nose as if to say, "Heeelloooo!!!!!"). If that swing low is violated by as many as 3 pips, the bottom line horizontal line gets hit.

image hosting
* Daily it got outside cloud & closed inside cloud, any signal?
* Weekly just few points above top of cloud
* So previous swing to will be tested OR due to close inside cloud & wick outside clouds give some signal ?

trade4joisar

I am asking this question because like the way we take decision based on EMAs why can't same way with ichimoku (I know ichimoku provides big pictures compared to EMAs but still)

The way you are replying to thread, it seems you are taking only 2-3 minutes to come to conclusion where market is going. But it will take longer TFs (LOL) for us to come to 50% of your level.

Suppose i need to take decision in 5 minutes (without having knowledge like you have :)) whether i should go short or long based on ichimoku, so if you can provide summary of few lines to take the trade it would be great.

Points to be consider for long
* Chikou should be above candles
* Tenken should be above kjun
* Cloud positions, where it is?
* ??

Points to be consider for short
* Chikou should be below candles
* ??
Hello 4xpip,

Your views.

4xpipcounter

Hello 4xpip,

Your views.
This market looks very bearish. We need a sharp move north on the weekly in order to change that. The chinkou has already dipped under the candles on the daily. Without the sharp move north on the weekly, the chinkou will be forced under the candles

Correct, but consider my points as stated above
* Tenken should be above kijun
That won't happen on the weekly unless we get that strong move I was talking about. At that time, the candle will be sitting on top of both. If that happens, then I would reconsider the bearish scenario.
Look at the daily. It appears as if it is getting the squeeze put on it. If that happens, then there would be room for a corrective process before the move lower.
* ??

Which has happened on the daily, and so it appears the weekly will join it.
The weekly, to this point, has acted as support, but so far, we have not seen the required strong move north.

* ??

trade4joisar

I am asking this question because like the way we take decision based on EMAs why can't same way with ichimoku (I know ichimoku provides big pictures compared to EMAs but still)

The way you are replying to thread, it seems you are taking only 2-3 minutes to come to conclusion where market is going. But it will take longer TFs (LOL) for us to come to 50% of your level.

Suppose i need to take decision in 5 minutes (without having knowledge like you have :)) whether i should go short or long based on ichimoku, so if you can provide summary of few lines to take the trade it would be great.

* ??

* ??
Hello 4xpip,

If you look @ query i asked its not related to any market but how can we take decision in few minutes with all summary of rule in one line (without having knowledge as you have :))

You can take your time to answer on this.

trade4joisar

Re: BPCL

Weekly clearly contained bottom of cloud.

So my prediction is that this will go down at least to touch Kjun in daily & it should be containment for the same.

trade4joisar

Re: Suzlon

I was expecting it to touch bottom of cloud in touch after breaking previous low but weekly kjun was containment & now close above cloud in daily.

So now

IF

previous high is breaked then we are going to see at least bottom of cloud in weekly ?

ELSE
??

Your views.

4xpipcounter

LOL, I think I have been flunking the School of Proper Interpretations lately. Oh well, what do you expect from just a high school graduate?

* ??

Tenken below the kijun.

What you mentioned is all important and the more confluences, the better. You should also keep in mind some of the things we learned about market's cycles. As an example, if the chinkou has been below/ above the candles for a long extended period of time, it might be suggesting it is time to head back the other way. This is where you want to do some cross checking of other TF's.
Cloud position would also encompass the markets' equilibrium. If the candles range too far above/ under the cloud, then again, refer to other TF's do determine a possible reversal.
As price ranges high above or under the cloud, check for key point in the past or future of the cloud. The would include peaks and dips, along with where the clouds has leveled. Those can also be considered to be key S&R's. Once you approach these levels, then once again look at the other TF's to determine possible reversal points.
Another thing that would help is the determination of price action at each level. Look to the west and see where the recent swing high/ low is. If broken, then you are continuing in that same direction.
TL's can also be used. If you get a fresh break, then you know you are headed further in the same direction, then get a correction, and then go even further into the new trend. Once this happens, then you can refer to the ichimoku properties for further confluential evidence and determining a position.
When most of what you see lines up, it's time to take a position. If there are a bunch of mixed signals, stay out.
You will also begin to learn which TF is the more dominant, which is something more intuitive than an be taught. Also, when you learn that, then you can initiate a position based on that TF, then set a TP based on what you see on the next lower TF. I'm saying that because a lot of times it takes about one strong move on the part of the dominant TF to take away its dominance.
I'm sure we know by now the dominant TF is not necessarily the larger one, but if 2 of them carry the same weight in strict view of the charts, then the higher rules out.

There is so much I could say, but just keep asking, and we'll address as we go, and that way it will be based more on what is important to you. If necessary, we can post some live examples or past examples of some of your queries.

Hello 4xpip,

If you look @ query i asked its not related to any market but how can we take decision in few minutes with all summary of rule in one line (without having knowledge as you have :))

You can take your time to answer on this.

4xpipcounter

Re: Suzlon

I don't know what the deal is, but my chart is still point south. I'm still getting used to Chart Nexus, so maybe you can tell me why we have a difference.

image hosting png

I was expecting it to touch bottom of cloud in touch after breaking previous low but weekly kjun was containment & now close above cloud in daily.

So now

IF

previous high is breaked then we are going to see at least bottom of cloud in weekly ?
Yes, I agree with that.

ELSE
??

Your views.