Analysis based on Ichimoku

trade4joisar

Re: Arvind

My observation

Daily
* Taken support of bottom of cloud in daily, Candle is still in cloud
* Kjun & Tenken both touched , What that means ?
* East side gap filled
* Anything else?

Weekly
* Seems top of cloud as a support
* Anything else?

Depend on this where market is going ?

Daily

Weekly

trade4joisar

Re: JPAssociate

Daily
* Tenken turned around
* Once candle comes near Tenken, it will start falling right ?
* Top of cloud should be support then
* Chikou is above cloud

trade4joisar

Re: Sesagoa

Weekly chart

This shows that bottom of cloud was containtment & now tenken & then kjun should be support

So my questions here, how can we will be very sure for any containment?

Re: Sesagoa

Weekly chart

This shows that bottom of cloud was containtment & now tenken & then kjun should be support

So my questions here, how can we will be very sure for any containment?
I think Pips would say that the tired candles are facing resistance at cloud bottom, so we should see sideways to downwards movement for a couple weeks.

sanjosedesi

Sesa Goa:
1st of all, there is big news in Sesa Goa / Sterlite. Monday will not be driven by technicals.

2nd: Where is Chikou. From what I see, it is the green line and is almost hitting if not in the price. If price moves up slightly, Chikou will be on top of price. If price moves sideways, Chikou will still be on top of price. If price moves down, Chikou and price will be going down together ... from what I remember of ichi, all of these will not allow price to go up. Chikou has to be below price and not near it (next 3-4 candles) for it to allow an upwards move.

However, at this time, funda news (merger of this stock with sterlite) will invalidate many charts. It might be a yearlong merger drama ... and both sterlite and sesa would start influencing each other ... as their ratio will be fixed.

trade4joisar

Hello TP, SD,

Welcome to this thread.

I was suppose to write everybody who was participating in ichimoku thread of 4xpc.
But didn't as i think people might not be interested as they are already participating in many threads.

I am happy to find you people here. I know learning never ends & i will like to learn from everybody who knows how ichimoku helps to take better trades.

Thanks. :thumb:

adityasaraf007

Hi T4J..... I like your spirit for learning..... The day TP informed you about Chartink, you starting pouring Ichimoku Charts before all of us.... Keep up the good work..... Now, I guess, you would like a standalone Charting application as well..... For this, try Chartnexus..... It's a free application and has Ichimoku indicator as well..... I have used it in the past and its a no hassle software..... :)

Even, Paul Sir.... You might give it a try........ In case you receive request for Indian Markets, you would have the charts with you..... :)

BTW, Chartnexus is an End of Day Charting Platform..... So, we don't get Intraday data in it.....

4xpipcounter

Re: Arvind

I have to go with the formation that stand out and with what is the most dominant.

The cloud is not fresh. It dropped in for a cup of coffee, popped out, challenged the peak, got scared, then flew back south (Sort of like the birds on our property after being paid a visit by the neighborhood cats.)

With the strong move, it is favored the move will continue into next week. Price action could very well hit the bottom of the cloud which should be support, temporarily.
Notice what happens when the weekly hits the bottom of the cloud. The daily falls through the other side. Once the daily falls through it would have breathing room for the correction, which is in lieu of the bottom of the weekly cloud acting as support.

Now for the juicy nugget:
This is something I'm telling you to watch for, but not forecasting it will happen, even though it is highly likely it will happen.
With the daily most likely breaking through the bottom, that tells you is should be heading further south. That means also the weekly is going to collapse. Once out of the cloud, it almost has to break the swing low. Before you take my word on the fact it takes the jet south if that is broken, please take any chart, go through the history, draw your horizontal lines at the swings, then tell me what happens when they are broken.

Add to that, this is a perfect 1-2-3 on the weekly. It is a perfect bearish gartley in formation (I didn't study that stuff. It just pops out and hits me in the nose as if to say, "Heeelloooo!!!!!"). If that swing low is violated by as many as 3 pips, the bottom line horizontal line gets hit.

image hosting

My observation

Daily
* Taken support of bottom of cloud in daily, Candle is still in cloud
* Kjun & Tenken both touched , What that means ?
* East side gap filled
* Anything else?

Weekly
* Seems top of cloud as a support
* Anything else?

Depend on this where market is going ?

Daily

Weekly