An Excellent Trick Named as Star Bar Trick

I am sharing an Excellent Trick Here..
You Need 4 Lower Low with Lower Closes.The More the better Returns. Now See Bar ZERO ( After 4 bar this is 5th Bar on which we have to see signal) If it opens and close above 4th Bar Close, then This Bar High is your Entry. Usually Stocks Rise 5-7% Sureshot. Stoploss will be Bar 4 Low or you Can consider Bar 0 Low.
MOST IMPORTANT IS BAR 0 Close must be Above 5 Day WMA.
Dont Underestimate this trick. It Gives more than 85% Accuracy.

Examples- ICICI Bank on 16th Dec

umeshmandal

You Need 4 Lower Low with Lower Closes.The More the better Returns. Now See Bar ZERO ( After 4 bar this is 5th Bar on which we have to see signal) If it opens and close above 4th Bar Close, then This Bar High is your Entry. Usually Stocks Rise 5-7% Sureshot. Stoploss will be Bar 4 Low or you Can consider Bar 0 Low.

When we say lower closes, do we mean all four bars make a lower lows and also close lower then the previous bar?

umeshmandal

Do we buy On close of Bar Zero close above 5 days WMA ?!
In case of ICICI on 16th Dec it closed at 252.05 with a high of 253.50 !