Real time data feed for nse n bse- EXCELLENT

Friends,
I have come across Neotrade Analytics Pvt Ltd. an authorized real-time data vendor of National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). It provides millisecond tick by tick data updates on various charting platforms and programming languages . Yes I have checked their real time data feed in Metastock and to my surprise I could open 10 and more charts simultaneously with indicators and to my surprise it worked in real time above my expectations and yes my search ends here for a real time data feed for our Indian markets.

bpr

Friends,
I have come across Neotrade Analytics Pvt Ltd. an authorized real-time data vendor of National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). It provides millisecond tick by tick data updates on various charting platforms and programming languages . Yes I have checked their real time data feed in Metastock and to my surprise I could open 10 and more charts simultaneously with indicators and to my surprise it worked in real time above my expectations and yes my search ends here for a real time data feed for our Indian markets.
They are not tick by tick .Nobody is tick by tick. Tick by Tick is very expensive.
Don't abuse the word tick by tick.
Educate yourself.

They provide level 1 which is a 1sec snapshot data.