already lost 90%!

jatayoo

Re: allready lost 90%

How bitter is it to taste the truth?
4 pages of this thread and the only real good advice I can see is from CV,Satya and a couple of others. The rest are trying to worsen his situation and instead of imparting real education, deluding him further.I certainly think this guy has no desire for education and is more obsessed with making money and seems to be quite confident of it too... (as said in his quote "I can earn this amount in 4months...the only thing I didn't have the last time around was the knowledge of stops").

Forgive me but if someone is capable of making that much of a % in 4months, that amounts to 9times return every 4 months. Putting it in other words, if he starts with Rs.1000 as his capital, he should be having Rs.50Billion odd in 2 years....
RIDICULOUS !!!
Money does not grow on trees-- everyone knows it but forgets in greed.Everyone knows Greed is the sure way to Losses--- but forgets it soon enough.Day traders say 0.5 % profits a day , implying 125% profits a year... and forget it on the next trading day.Analyse the reasons for your losses--- i wonder how many do it.Dont panic--- ???????:D
SO the list goes on and on.
UNTIL one becomes either BITTER or BANKRUPT.

C

CreditViolet

Money does not grow on trees-- everyone knows it but forgets in greed.Everyone knows Greed is the sure way to Losses--- but forgets it soon enough.Day traders say 0.5 % profits a day , implying 125% profits a year... and forget it on the next trading day.Analyse the reasons for your losses--- i wonder how many do it.Dont panic--- ???????:D
SO the list goes on and on.
UNTIL one becomes either BITTER or BANKRUPT.
jatayoo

The point here is not % returns or such, they are irrelevant. For a seasoned trader anything less than 100% per month is a waste of time while others are satisfied with a 50% return per annum on their capital

The point here is about treating trading as a business and taking the time to learn the ropes. Trying to make lost money back or trying to make such and such amount every day is a very newbie approach .Ypur job as a trader is to capture certain amount of price range in a risk efficient manner, nothing more nothing less, money is a just a by-product.

CV
:eek:

C

CreditViolet

thanx friends for such co-opration, I am looking for any good book on fib. charts, plz answer if you know.
You are not listening are you? Who told you charts and fib work? There are dozens of chartists who cant make a dime of it. Trading has nothing to do with charting.

Come back after you have made your 900%.

CV
:eek:

rkgoyal_98

Hello,

In another post he says he is having 1.5% of Datapro Information Technologies and asking about the prospects. He is looking for quick solutions. A gamble

We can just wish him luck, nothing more

Rajeev

hi this is shobhendra tiwari, i am from gwalior, i am a FnO trader and allready lost 90% of my capital.I need to recover fast to save me and my family, plz help with ur trading systems.
looks to me u have invested most of yr savings in equities, and v little in bank deposits / other instruments

maybe u are also trading on margin

is that so ?

AGILENT

yes and i lost max. of my capital in options.
Yes that you told us first

But my query was : have u invested almost all your savings in the stock market , and none in Bank deposits / real estate / gold etc ?

If so , why ? Did you not take anyone's guidance ?

AGILENT

PS Hope you have a steady source of salary or business income , otherwise , friend, you are in deep trouble. And don't mistake us.. we all want to help u ... but want to understand yr situation fully first