ALL IS WELL in Trading - Toshi's Trading Diary

toshiaki

Hello Everyone,

I am Toshiaki, and am going to create my own path in the Trader's world. I will be using this thread as my journal to keep track of trades, stock analysis, and further discussion..
Interested members can keep a watch as well as are welcome for any sorts of healthy discussions.

And above all a hearty thanks to all my friends who have made this place so wonderful and enriched with knowledges. :clapping:

Good luck to all my friends here..
Have a nice weekend.
God bless you All :thumb::thumb:

toshiaki

Nifty has reached a very interesting point where it is trying to take support in 5640-5660 range. It seemed like a pullback on friday's last hour but sellers are still active on higher levels and dragged Nifty back to 5650.

If Nifty manages to stay above 5660, then we may see another pullback rally to 5760-5780 and then 5840, else taking short position around 5630 with a stop loss of 5660, and target of 5560-50 would be best option. :thumb:

johnnypareek

Hi,

Well As almost all indicator is in sell mode. But as per Daily chart of spot nifty there is a pattern Lower pink line vale for Friday 22.03.13 was 5622 and its sloping -4.25 points as one days expires. So for Monday the vale of that is around 5618. Now Nifty cross the value and close above that trend line There is a Superb Buy with SL below the last low. Here if short is trapped the amount of loss may a bit BIG as you guys have seen Friday how it pullback.

If this happens then immidiate target I am looking is 5790-5810 and if cross this then 5880 -5900 spot is next. But the target as per this is around

Best of Luck.

Last edited:

johnnypareek

Nifty has reached a very interesting point where it is trying to take support in 5640-5660 range. It seemed like a pullback on friday's last hour but sellers are still active on higher levels and dragged Nifty back to 5650.

If Nifty manages to stay above 5660, then we may see another pullback rally to 5760-5780 and then 5840, else taking short position around 5630 with a stop loss of 5660, and target of 5560-50 would be best option. :thumb:

Hi,

Well You gave target of nifty. In Manish Damani thread I gave this target around 12-15 days ago. Don't know how many remember that. :D

toshiaki

Hi,

Well You gave target of nifty. In Manish Damani thread I gave this target around 12-15 days ago. Don't know how many remember that. :D
You are right Johny, I was also holding short in Nifty Short from 15th March, And was buying Nifty Put intraday basis on every rise. Closed all the positions on firday. If on Monday Nifty will break the 5640 level, will re-enter with short position. :thumb:

ajeetsingh

Hello Everyone,

I am Toshiaki, and am going to create my own path in the Trader's world. I will be using this thread as my journal to keep track of trades, stock analysis, and further discussion..
Interested members can keep a watch as well as are welcome for any sorts of healthy discussions.

And above all a hearty thanks to all my friends who have made this place so wonderful and enriched with knowledges. :clapping:

Good luck to all my friends here..
Have a nice weekend.
God bless you All :thumb::thumb:

toshiaki

Nifty rejected the higher levels, and opening gap, and closed below its crucial support level of 5840-5860.

Entered short around Nifty spot 5635 with SL at 5660. Target 5560.

In intra-day, made money on Nifty 5700 PE when it fell from day's low. Margin up by 1.2%. :thumb:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 3
V Metals 0