Algo Trading with Position sizing AFL

Are you satisfied with Symphony. They have lot of limitation and Presto platform is designed for specific client not for all client who wants to do ALGO trading. So be careful. If you change any strategy parameter during running condition in the backend it doesn't change and you will end up with huge loss.
Hi! Pradeep,

I have been successfully trading on Symphony's trading Platform for more than a year. Best part in the case of Symphony is that entire Strategy works on the Trading Platform itself and hence no risk of internet disconnection issue. They are also open to custom built strategy for you as per your specifications.

Cheers!

jagankris

Hi! Pradeep,

I have been successfully trading on Symphony's trading Platform for more than a year. Best part in the case of Symphony is that entire Strategy works on the Trading Platform itself and hence no risk of internet disconnection issue. They are also open to custom built strategy for you as per your specifications.

Cheers!
Pls confirm if my understanding is correct.

I guess symphony provides a platform which doesn't support the traditional candlesticks/TA kind of algos/strategy cannot be built but some other strategies.(Developed in c++,java etc).
The strategy (algo logic) said by the customer is custom developed by Symphony team for which development cost/annual license cost/Nse approval cost etc are mandatory.
Only these types of strategies resides in the symphony servers and works on the trading platform itself.

For amibroker - it provides a bridge where in the strategy resides in Ami - only the buy/sell orders are placed to the symphony platform.
No annual license cost/NSE approval cost.
Here the risk of internet disconnection lies with the trader.
Not sure about the code to connect between the amibroker fuse and symphony - if symphony charges anything for this ?

TIA.

Pls confirm if my understanding is correct.

I guess symphony provides a platform which doesn't support the traditional candlesticks/TA kind of algos/strategy cannot be built but some other strategies.(Developed in c++,java etc).
The strategy (algo logic) said by the customer is custom developed by Symphony team for which development cost/annual license cost/Nse approval cost etc are mandatory.
Only these types of strategies resides in the symphony servers and works on the trading platform itself.

For amibroker - it provides a bridge where in the strategy resides in Ami - only the buy/sell orders are placed to the symphony platform.
No annual license cost/NSE approval cost.
Here the risk of internet disconnection lies with the trader.
Not sure about the code to connect between the amibroker fuse and symphony - if symphony charges anything for this ?

TIA.
Hi!

As per my understanding, Symphony provides two ways to develop custom strategies.
1. Strategies developed in JAVA using Strategy APIs. These strategies are mounted on the Trading Server itself.
2. Black box strategies (or 3rd party applications such as private charts) can communicate with Symphony thru Gateway APIs (dotNet, Java, Python, Excel etc). These strategies can be retained at Trader’s location or in Virtual Cloud provided by Symphony near the Trading platform at Broker.

As per Exchange guidelines all Custom Strategies need regulatory approval.

For AMI Broker, Symphony has a ready to use PlugIn. Strategy resides in AMI. Triggers generated from AMI can be executed directly as Buy/Sell orders or through set of rules defined in Execution Strategies mounted on Trading Platform.
Symphony provides flexibility to choose your own AMI Data Vendor and choose one of the pre-defined Execution Strategy (you could get your Execution Rules custom developed), which differentiates them with other solution providers. Couple of advance functionalities available in this PlugIn. AMI Broker PlugIn is included in the Platform Licensing.
To avoid internet disconnection issue Symphony provides Private Cloud for hosting Trader’s AMI Broker application but at an extra cost. AMI Broker setup at Symphony is pre-approved by Exchange.

Cheers!

Hi!
I am already using Symphony Algo solutions at Composite Edge with this AFL. I am interested in evaluating any other possible solutions, if anyone has come across.
Sagay
No ALGO provider has done excellent software in India so far. Everybody is giving half cooked solution. So you will waste your money, time and energy at the end.......

Hi! Pradeep,

Cheers!
Have you experienced with positional trade? JobEx Strategy doesn't work for positional trade. Are you aware of that.

mithoon

There have been a lot of server level issues with Symphony this month,is this only with Amibroker users ,anyone here using strategies built on their platform facing similar issues.