Algo Trading with Position sizing AFL

mechtrader

Dear,

I am planning to use Symphony services. They have quoted below mentioned charges.

Licence fees Rs.25,000 per year
Cloud charges Rs. 1500 per month
Min brokerage charges Rs. 3000 per month OR Rs. 12 per lot
Amobroker data charges Rs. 1500 per month

Is this what you pay?

Thanks
Yes I pay the above license fee and cloud charges. I have data from GFDL.
My broker is Compositedge charging 400/crore of turnover.
Which broker providing min brokerage at 3000 p.m??

Thanks,
MT

alroyraj

In my opinion, its an expensive proposition.

If you use Master Trust, your charges for Licence Fee+Amibroker data would be around 1000 per month only.

Brokerage would be as per agreed plan.

You may explore further.
Not true at all. Mastertrust no doubt provides data plus robo charges at 1000 per month but brokerage is at 0.02%.
The discount broking arm called myvaluetrade has excellent scheme of Rs 10 per order or 1000 per month but in case of using auto trading with their master trader 3.0 software they charge 3000 per month as robo charges with brokerage per order of Rs 25.

Last edited:

jahan

Not true at all. Mastertrust no doubt provides data plus robo charges at 1000 per month but brokerage is at 0.02%.
The discount broking arm called myvaluetrade has excellent scheme of Rs 10 per order or 1000 per month but in case of using auto trading with their master trader 3.0 software they charge 3000 per month as robo charges with brokerage per order of Rs 25.
Hello,

sir, don't go with mastertrust...,poor customer care and their MasterTrader3.0 data sometimes is Irregular(like google data feed)..,i mailed them regarding this issue several times..,and nobody is responded till now(email-id is [email protected])... i give it up...here is the Screenshot .....

Data feed has to be seperate...so that we can feed from another source..whenever problem occur's....As we all know Mastertrader V3.0 algo is with Data feed integrated.

Regards,

Last edited:

mechtrader

Hello,

sir, don't go with mastertrust...,poor customer care and their MasterTrader3.0 data sometimes is Irregular(like google data feed)..,i mailed them regarding this issue several times..,and nobody is responded till now(email-id is [email protected])... i give it up...here is the Screenshot .....

Data feed has to be seperate...so that we can feed from another source..whenever problem occur's....As we all know Mastertrader V3.0 algo is with Data feed integrated.

Regards,
I also gave up on master trust becoz of their inability to support external data feed.

Thanks,
MT

mastermind007

Hello,

Regards,
Hmmm

I've always felt that data should come from the same place where orders are going.. That will reduce slippages.

jahan

Hmmm

I've always felt that data should come from the same place where orders are going.. That will reduce slippages.
Hello,

did u noticed the data(in my attachment previous post)....,the system date and chart date's are different...,it compressed the 3 days data in that big candle(up/down).and showing as 3 days prior data....:lol:

Regards,

Hi!

Its a typical trader mentality to explore, whether I am missing out on anything better. I am quite satisfied with my current setup.

Is there anyone here who has used Interactive Broker for Algo trading with position sizing AFL and your experience?

Cheers!!
Are you satisfied with Symphony. They have lot of limitation and Presto platform is designed for specific client not for all client who wants to do ALGO trading. So be careful. If you change any strategy parameter during running condition in the backend it doesn't change and you will end up with huge loss.

mastermind007

Hello,

did u noticed the data(in my attachment previous post)....,the system date and chart date's are different...,it compressed the 3 days data in that big candle(up/down).and showing as 3 days prior data....:lol:

Regards,
Ohhh!! Yes, that can screw up all TA work but that problem can occur even if you have independent stream.

jahan

Ohhh!! Yes, that can screw up all TA work but that problem can occur even if you have independent stream.
Hello,

yes,it can happen that's why i use 2 data feed's one from reputed data vendor... and another is from my terminal...both streams can't fail at same time.
algo should be independent so that we can feed multiple data streams.(if one fails).

Regards,

Blackhole

Hello,

yes,it can happen that's why i use 2 data feed's one from reputed data vendor... and another is from my terminal...both streams can't fail at same time.
algo should be independent so that we can feed multiple data streams.(if one fails).

Regards,
I am not sure whether our exchanges can handle any circumstantial situations. forget about data. Simple fat fingers screw ups, and entire trading fraternity faces the music.

Anything can happen in our country, i know many people who faced issues with virtually all the data vendors. different data vendor-different data speed(from vendor), different charts.

do not know abt satellite feed.

I also used to think that nest trader terminal data is enuf(same terminal same source).