Algo Trading with Position sizing AFL

Hi!

I have an AFL with Position sizing, which generates Buy/Sell triggers alongwith qty. I am interested to do Algo trading with this AFL. Can someone guide me, which vendor or Broker provides the facility for such Algo trading with Position Sizing and your experience, if any?

Thanks

Sagay

jagankris

Hi!

I have an AFL with Position sizing, which generates Buy/Sell triggers alongwith qty. I am interested to do Algo trading with this AFL. Can someone guide me, which vendor or Broker provides the facility for such Algo trading with Position Sizing and your experience, if any?

Thanks

Sagay
In most of your posts so for you have referred either to Symphony or CompositeEdge.And you are well aware of their services for ALGO.

Whats the purpose of this new thread of yours ?

jahan

Hi!

Thanks

Sagay
Hello,

at present there is none..........

Regards,

In most of your posts so for you have referred either to Symphony or CompositeEdge.And you are well aware of their services for ALGO.

Whats the purpose of this new thread of yours ?

Hi!
I am already using Symphony Algo solutions at Composite Edge with this AFL. I am interested in evaluating any other possible solutions, if anyone has come across.
Sagay

Why you want to change? Any operational issues?
Hi!

Its a typical trader mentality to explore, whether I am missing out on anything better. I am quite satisfied with my current setup.

Is there anyone here who has used Interactive Broker for Algo trading with position sizing AFL and your experience?

Cheers!!

alroyraj

Hi!

Its a typical trader mentality to explore, whether I am missing out on anything better. I am quite satisfied with my current setup.

Is there anyone here who has used Interactive Broker for Algo trading with position sizing AFL and your experience?

Cheers!!
Hi,
Depends on your running costs. We may find some custom solutions for higher running costs per month say around 5-6k

Hi!

Cheers!!
Dear,

I am planning to use Symphony services. They have quoted below mentioned charges.

Licence fees Rs.25,000 per year
Cloud charges Rs. 1500 per month
Min brokerage charges Rs. 3000 per month OR Rs. 12 per lot
Amobroker data charges Rs. 1500 per month

Is this what you pay?

Thanks

Dear,

I am planning to use Symphony services. They have quoted below mentioned charges.

Is this what you pay?

Thanks
Hi! Sahen,

Yes ,but I do not pay any minimum brokerage charges per month or Rs.12/- per lot.It is Rs.10/- per lot in options segment & 0.006% in Futures.

Cheers!

pkgmtnl

Dear,

Is this what you pay?

Thanks
In my opinion, its an expensive proposition.

If you use Master Trust, your charges for Licence Fee+Amibroker data would be around 1000 per month only.

Brokerage would be as per agreed plan.

You may explore further.