Afin's trading diary

I hate Zerodha. It doesn't take limit orders on crude oil and instead exits at market. Frustrating.

@TraderRavi GBPINR was a dummy virtual trade.

I trade on Zerodha and always place Limit Orders in Crude....
i spoke to the call center about this. They had some glitch today. The funds were also not updating in time for some members.

I have decided to move my commodities broker to SAS Online. They have the same tradelab based system. These glitches from Z are hurting me badly. I need a reliable system and not something that is panic inducing.

I have decided to move my commodities broker to SAS Online. They have the same tradelab based system. These glitches from Z are hurting me badly. I need a reliable system and not something that is panic inducing.
I am operating with 1 lot of crude mini only but yesterday was incredibly panic inducing. I will see how much I can scale this up in 3-4 months time with just 1 lot.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I am operating with 1 lot of crude mini only but yesterday was incredibly panic inducing. I will see how much I can scale this up in 3-4 months time with just 1 lot.
yesterday was big downmove bhai, missed it. thinking to short at 4140 but then not shorted now it is at 3920.

yesterday was big downmove bhai, missed it. thinking to short at 4140 but then not shorted now it is at 3920.
i was short and everything was pointing towards a short. I am pissed at Z because it executed a limit order that I did not want to exit and on top of that impacted my confidence in the platform to take a fresh trade. Happened to me twice in a space of 10 minutes.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i was short and everything was pointing towards a short. I am pissed at Z because it executed a limit order that I did not want to exit and on top of that impacted my confidence in the platform to take a fresh trade. Happened to me twice in a space of 10 minutes.
crude oil is at $56/3917 , it can fall to 55.60 but I think there could be a bounce may be till 4000 or whatever , only then fresh short positions should be created. Risk reward is not good for short now . what say ?

download.png

crude oil is at $56/3917 , it can fall to 55.60 but I think there could be a bounce may be till 4000 or whatever , only then fresh short positions should be created. Risk reward is not good for short now . what say ?
I see a slight sideways to positive movement till 12.30 pm atleast. But it is going to be a laboured crawl towards it since the market is overall negative only.

Fresh call after 12.30 pm only as of now :)