Afin's trading diary

I am planning to start off with a very small amount & exponentially increase it in quantum leaps and bounds. I won't disclose the name of the broker; the name of the instrument I am trading except give the number of points and the starting capital and ending capital, end of each week on this very trading diary.

My game, my rules. If I have to realize the idea of becoming a FTT soon, now is the time for it. Can't be dancing between a full-time day job and also doing this on the side. It is not only too taxing, but also not viable in the longer run scheme of things.

I am planning to start off with a very small amount & exponentially increase it in quantum leaps and bounds. I won't disclose the name of the broker; the name of the instrument I am trading except give the number of points and the starting capital and ending capital, end of each week on this very trading diary.

My game, my rules. If I have to realize the idea of becoming a FTT soon, now is the time for it. Can't be dancing between a full-time day job and also doing this on the side. It is not only too taxing, but also not viable in the longer run scheme of things.
I've been reading upon vijay sir,subhadip sir and xray sir thread.good stuff to learn. i hope you will post much more info since if you dont post anything about instrument how canwe learn.Also the logic. since you had in this thread mentioned "IMO there was no sound logic to it and everything remained on shaky ground. " the same. please help new traders to learn else this thread also will be on shaky ground

primitivetrader

I've been reading upon vijay sir,subhadip sir and xray sir thread.good stuff to learn. i hope you will post much more info since if you dont post anything about instrument how canwe learn.Also the logic. since you had in this thread mentioned "IMO there was no sound logic to it and everything remained on shaky ground. " the same. please help new traders to learn else this thread also will be on shaky ground
this is a trading diary. he is not teaching anything TA and all.
its his diary and keeping his thoughts here.

My game my rules. Perhaps you have missed reading one of my earliest posts that this is a forward test and that I will not post any logic behind my trades. I have a series of targets that I alone would like to achieve and this is a journey of that documented in this diary.

No one is forcing you to read my thread and no one asked you for your opinion on how shaky or terra firma my ground is. My formula is my coca cola formula and am not here to serve it on a platter to you.

I will especially not answer to you since I have seen you willfully trolling me in the past. I am not here in the game of training nor am I in the game of coaching people. I will not do that at all.

Last edited:
My game my rules. Perhaps you have missed reading one of my earliest posts that this is a forward test and that I will not post any logic behind my trades. I have a series of targets that I alone would like to achieve and this is a journey of that documented in this diary.

No one is forcing you to read my thread and no one asked you for your opinion on how shaky or terra firma my ground is. My formula is my coca cola formula and am not here to serve it on a platter to you.

I will especially not answer to you since I have seen you willfully trolling me in the past. I am not here in the game of training nor am I in the game of coaching people. I will not do that at all.
duly noted that everything is on shaky ground here. Looks like a confused trader if at all I can call you that. Nothing to learn here then, just silly rants. good luck to your mediocre diary. thankfully there are selfless people who have posted which I can make use of. Just that some one is asking uncomfortable questions does not qualify for trolling

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Lessons in leadership from one of the great tyrants on TV :p Note that he was also a bully, although a refined one and not an uncouth and brazen one and he definitely didn't have the ramblings of a senile old man. He was crystal clear in his thoughts.

View attachment 41362
in similar fashion...

If the CEO starts showing up on Business Channel more frequently than normal. Exit the stock first, think later.

duly noted that everything is on shaky ground here. Looks like a confused trader if at all I can call you that. Nothing to learn here then, just silly rants. good luck to your mediocre diary. thankfully there are selfless people who have posted which I can make use of. Just that some one is asking uncomfortable questions does not qualify for trolling
Rich coming from a "learner". Find your nirvana somewhere else.

Last edited:
-

Last edited: