Afin's trading diary

Wondering all those who were proclaiming to be buying on the lows -- after they bought them at Monday's lows, the markets have slipped much much further down.

The old adage of never try catching a falling knife holds so good even now! Not just that, I am also concerned about all those who are trying to ride the SBI Cards IPO gravy train.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I was wondering why Chidambaram was shouting on top of his lungs against Rana Kapoor's ED interrogation.

Now I know the reason why!

https://www.opindia.com/2020/03/yes-bank-rana-kapoor-priyanka-gandhi-vadra-paintings-2-crore/

Congress-Gandhi link in Yes Bank scam: Founder Rana Kapoor had bought Priyanka Gandhi Vadra’s paintings for Rs 2 crore
as stock market participants we need to look at hard numbers like why loan book increased so much during demonetisation, why its loan book grew from 50k cr to 2 L cr in last 5-6 years...

Rana was ousted from bank almost a year ago but RBI took so long to identify the problems with bank...
i guess in India, everything is political blame game and no real truth will come out ever... be it Harshad Mehta scam or this.

as stock market participants we need to look at hard numbers like why loan book increased so much during demonetisation, why its loan book grew from 50k cr to 2 L cr in last 5-6 years...

Rana was ousted from bank almost a year ago but RBI took so long to identify the problems with bank...
i guess in India, everything is political blame game and no real truth will come out ever... be it Harshad Mehta scam or this.
My universe of scrips to trade doesn't at all comprise of Yes Bank. I have 2 instruments at the max I trade. I posted it for general interest and as a caveat emptor post, more or less.

Last edited: