Advanced training in Ellliot wave and time cycle

A

amarnath

lol ... was an accountant. even wrote a book on resturant accounting. now dont laugh. it is only in his old days his medical bills forced him to look for an alternative income. and you know where he headed :D
i know he was anemic and forced to sit quiet in his old days, yet i treat him as titans of technical analysis though i am Anti elliotician myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Aman1

Jdm dada Whole TA is hind sight believe it or not. we have have to learn to apply it thatway.
OXY -- medicine cures cancer? being a medic I will give this information of yours a second thought!! But just for the sack of explaining- curing cancer with medicine is like analysing
elliott with adget or ELwave.

jdm

Jdm dada Whole TA is hind sight believe it or not. we have have to learn to apply it thatway.
OXY -- medicine cures cancer? being a medic I will give this information of yours a second thought!! But just for the sack of explaining- curing cancer with medicine is like analysing
pls read before commenting non sense

A

amarnath

To some extents its true and i agree most of anti cancer's drug are just carcinogenic themself at molecular levels

jdm

i know he was anemic and forced to sit quiet in his old days, yet i treat him as titans of technical analysis though i am Anti elliotician myself
yeah he suffered from a number of desease. and yes i also do have high regards for him. atlest he present something new perticularly at that point of time when theres perticularly nothing unlike today when everybody is coming up with something.

even after so many decades we are discussing the same, this fact itself proves ew have withstood the test of time. how many can claim that. pros and cons are part of everything.

Aman1

JDM

I am sorry If I offended you. But I am sure I did not use My sixth sense(non sense):D
LOL oxy :- why do you second dada? is he contesting an election?:D

cheer up guys this is just a discussion! nothing personal:)

U

uasish

In today's Economic Times ( Kolkata edition) last page there is a news that curing cancer with Medicine is possible In Vitro,let us wait for the In Vivo one.