Advanced training in Ellliot wave and time cycle

Aman1

The whole of the TA is Crap. Elliott is hindsight,Divergences fail,maverages lag,digital filters
pretends to be leading,candles sucks, automated systems fail. Statistical manipulations are
named scientific proofs. TA champions never mince words saying price volume is real forgetting the fact that once a bar prints it is history, it is hindsight.

will the real TA please standup? will the dreaded subjectivity vanish for ever??

And Dearest CV do you still call me a Politician? or better an Elliottician!!!;)

jdm

The whole of the TA is Crap
well think this way. you hate the Bush, which has sprang up in your backyard. you want to clear the same and got yourself a lawn mower. but the problem is you dont know how to run the same. so you blame the lawn mower for being a crap, good for nothing.

the problem is ppl dont try to understand the basic functioning of the market on which TA is to be applied. and thats why ppl fail with TA. its not that TA has failed.

Aman1

well well JDM,
The lawn mower example applies to Elliott as well. In other words a bad worksman quarrels with his tools. I am one such bad workman I also fight with my elliott analysis because often I cant count 1234 or abcde wxyz and I also fail to see everything else on the charts and my mind start questioning the tenets of my theory I become disgusted and go to find other methods say indicators say price say volume.Then again I am disgusted frustrated and leave those methods as well because things have again turned against me. I again switch to some thing else.....only to find my nenesis
hello world!!! I am lost. I am lost. where is the light...gurus:confused:

U

uasish

well well JDM,
The lawn mower example applies to Elliott as well. In other words a bad worksman quarrels with his tools. I am one such bad workman I also fight with my elliott analysis because often I cant count 1234 or abcde wxyz and I also fail to see everything else on the charts and my mind start questioning the tenets of my theory I become disgusted and go to find other methods say indicators say price say volume.Then again I am disgusted frustrated and leave those methods as well because things have again turned against me. I again switch to some thing else.....only to find my nenesis
It is in the Movement.

jdm

well well JDM,
well my earlier responce to was against your post that TA doest works.

narrowing down to EW all i can say works gr8 on hindsight, actually fun to play with 123 and ABC and also abc, in real time however it would be like trimming the bushes with your teeth.

the problem is we are all running, and running hard. but sadly dont know why we are running. thats why i say first try to understand the basic functioning of the market before applying TA or FA or whatever.

jdm

So gr8 Elliott is not even a trader himself??:D
lol ... was an accountant. even wrote a book on resturant accounting. now dont laugh. it is only in his old days his medical bills forced him to look for an alternative income. and you know where he headed :D

oxusmorouz

well well JDM,
The difference between science and pseudo science is the availability of data to support one's hypothesis. Take two statements:
1) Prayer cures cancer
2) Medicine cures cancer

Statement 2 can be tested under simulated environments, and a reasonable induction can be made about its ability to cure cancer, if it works or if it does not work.
Statement 1 cannot be tested. Even if tested, and proved worthless, the priest will probably blame it on the "faith" or lack of it in each person, which can never be ascertained and quantified even vaguely, just like Elliotticians blame it on "interpretation" skills.

Last edited: