Advanced training in Ellliot wave and time cycle

jdm

JDM

I am sorry If I offended you. But I am sure I did not use My sixth sense(non sense):D
LOL oxy :- why do you second dada? is he contesting an election?:D

cheer up guys this is just a discussion! nothing personal:)
no offence my friend but TA is not just some lagging indicators or ew. theres another side of the coin too, which sadly not many are interested in to learn after seeing these glorious tenets fail.

anyway cheers....

Aman1

Jdm,
there are two schools of thought one says price is leading indicator.
second says price is lagging because by the time you see it on chart it is history. if ( I am not very learned) ta is derived from price and you belong to second school of thought then no indicator can be leading and analysis is hindsight analysis and (if history repeats itself)we try to see future in our
analysis. may be many seniors will correct me if I am wrong because I have
very limited knowledge but it is true I belong to second school of thought.

jdm

Jdm,
second says price is lagging because by the time you see it on chart it is history. if ( I am not very learned) ta is derived from price and you belong to second school of thought then no indicator can be leading and analysis is hindsight analysis and (if history repeats itself)we try to see future in our
Aman,
the problem is the way conventional ta is presented to us, it is bound to fail. we must understand ta is only a tool and not the end itself. and we cannot use any tool unless we have a proper understanding of the end.

heres some stuff i am uploading. a fellow member of traderji uploaded it some times back. so all credit goes to him. pls read the same. you will get a fair idea of the end. ta comes next.

cheers,
jdm.

Aman1

jdm,
thanks for posting but I have this stuff in print form and much more than this from the
same author/trader(DbPhoenix) from the other forum (trade2windotcom and elite trader) and
I am in the process of studying this stuff.

C

CreditViolet

Jdm,
First thing you should do is lose your notions about schools and the absolutes, there are no absolutes.