Advanced training in Ellliot wave and time cycle

I respect all your comments..

But you see elliot cv and time cycles are way to judge the direction of markets... and not to be used as trading systmes unless one is a true expert.

i dont think anyone here has really tried to get to the skin of such studies.. who wants to wokr hard.. maybe...although agreed it aint easy at all..

C

CreditViolet

I respect all your comments..

But you see elliot cv and time cycles are way to judge the direction of markets... and not to be used as trading systmes unless one is a true expert.
Try it, the cycles are contradictory and vague, useless for any sort of predictive timing. And what use is a method if it cant be used for trading aid.

i dont think anyone here has really tried to get to the skin of such studies.. who wants to wokr hard.. maybe...although agreed it aint easy at all..
I have researched Neely, Miner, Pretcher, Hamilton etc, talked to a few EW experts, kept EW charts for a few years and I was getting good at it too with even the EXPERTS wanting to discuss my wave counts. But in the end, it was just a big waste of time with too many questions than any concrete answers into the nature of markets or its functioning.

And between, most of these pseudo-hack EW experts dont even know the proper EW tenets to start with. Just bring any EW expert and I can bamboozle him to contradict his own statements, the theory is that thorny :D

Dont waste your time, making a buck from the markets is hard work, why make it harder on yourself. :eek:

U

uasish

mohith83,

Your understanding that " dont think anyone here has really tried to get to the skin of such studies" is not true atleast in the case of CV,he never comments until he himself is convinced,it is another point if you want to disagree with him but be 100 % sure he has gone thru it throughly.

Asish

Asish and My dear CV,
I dont want to argue over elliot..... i am not an well verse with time cycle..but i know elliot ... Elliot is itself controversial especially when two people talk abt it...
Although this study is highly regarded in technical analysis circle
By the look of ur reaction..it seems u have lost hell of a money in markets .
Trading mainly accounts for psychology and moneymanagent.. Analysis comes afterwards.
can i ask CV the names of experts in elliot especially in INDIA he has spoken to... i wud be interested.

Also Could it be possible to meet you guys someday.... i wonder....can exchange some ideas

U

uasish

mohith83,

You are very right in your presummtion that "By the look of ur reaction..it seems u have lost hell of a money in markets .",:D;earning & loosing is part & parcel of our vocation.The prime objective is always how to Manage the challenge of loss making trades.
I ,was & am using Elliot Wave in my own different way to assit me,in my Discretionary Trades,will always look forward to meet any serious trader & you are welcome to Kolkata.
Most elliot practitioners in India & abroad always have an alternate ready,becoz of the ambiguity prevalent in the theory,while analyzing past data.
The non acceptibilty argued by CV is for that Ambiguity & you can jolly well understand when Money is at stake in real time Mkt can we depend on this.This E.Wave discussion is Absolutely OK in Club atmoshphere over some good Wine to discuss the impending Movement relaxing on our Arm-chairs.(Where basically both of us are Buy & Hold type).

Asish

Well - I personally feel that any study should have right mix of money management to succeed. If that is the case - even Elliot can - for sure

A

amarnath

EW is peice of crap for real trading aspects, i am not sure did Mr.Elliott made any money by his own tools? not sure and i suggest Mr.Gann techniques which is better atleast in terms of academic