Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

LT is fast approaching the lower of the two stacked demand zones in the weekly chart.
lt-weekly-08-12-2019.png
In daily, the downward trend seems to be indicating a compressed price action. Is my understanding correct? Thanks..
lt-daily-08-12-2019.png

Also, in Q2, LT's figures were: Yoy profit up 13.3%, revenue up 15.2%, ebitda up 13.5%, margin up 10bps

AlphaT

Midcap Index - Let's get a sense of what is happening.

Monthly: Currently facing downward pressure after entering monthly SZ after moving up previously from a good fresh monthly DZ since August.

1575870721378.png

Weekly: Scope of price to come down till these DZs

1575871116710.png

AlphaT

LT is fast approaching the lower of the two stacked demand zones in the weekly chart. View attachment 39093 In daily, the downward trend seems to be indicating a compressed price action. Is my understanding correct? Thanks.. View attachment 39094
Also, in Q2, LT's figures were: Yoy profit up 13.3%, revenue up 15.2%, ebitda up 13.5%, margin up 10bps
Just adding to your post...

For very conservative patient long term investors the best area to accumulate would be these two wk DZs.

1575872895769.png

For aggressive traders/investors the Daily DZ can be worth looking:

1575873119181.png

Note: These are not trading/investing recommendations, they are only for learning purpose.

ICICIGI (H1 Chart)

Price touched H1 Zone and swiftly moved away

t1 (1).png

IndusInd Bank (5m Chart)

Price moved into an H4 Demand zone

I waited for confirmation on the 15/5m chart and went long on the retracement

However price started to reverse. I had my stops trailed so exited at r/r 1

t2.png

Maruti (15m chart)

Price was falling from an H4 supply zone.

I decided to go short after confirmation

Price moved away from the zone, however it started to reverse and stopped me out at r/r 1

t3.png

Techm (5m chart)

Price moved into an H4 demand zone

I waited for confirmation and went long

However was shortly stopped out after

t4.png