Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

Also, what do you think about this? Auropharma has a bad tested supply at QML in weekly supply. Also reacting from monthly demand. What should be the confirmation if one doesn't want to take a touch trade on this? also doing three thrust upwards into the level. TF- 15min

View attachment 39015
Weak QM level so no touch trade, wait for a stronger conf like new DZs getting engulfed and formation of new ERC SZ where shorts can be initiated (only for learning purpose).

In Bank nifty 15 min, price has reversed twice and touched the lower of the stacked zones. As per the stacked zones concept, this should not be traded. Is my understanding correct? Thanks.
bank-nifty-15-min-06-12-2019.png

AlphaT

Bank nifty hourly

Also an ERC in the making with a line drawn at 31469 level (confirmation awaited with price engulfing the shown SZ)
In Bank nifty 15 min, price has reversed twice and touched the lower of the stacked zones. As per the stacked zones concept, this should not be traded. Is my understanding correct? Thanks.
View attachment 39036
No, I never said stacked zones should not be traded. I mentioned different ways in which stacked zones can be traded. Could you please take a re-look into the video (Part 6 video)?