Adjusted EOD Data + partnership

Hi,
I am a software engineer and am working on an intelligent trading system development. The most difficult task I found to make a trading system work in Indian stock market is to get accurate daily data, adjusted correctly for stock splits, bonuses, etc. (I have worked on similar systems in US stock market for my past employers) I tried various sources of data and I find some problem or the other. I notice through various posts on this site that there are many more people who are struggling to get properly adjusted daily data even if they are willing to pay. For a programmer (like me) a simple accurate data feed (like FTP) is all that is needed without any accompanying software like Metastock, Tradestation, etc because the software developed by us does rest of the work with much more flexibility and automation.
If anyone has already found a source of accurate adjusted data then please let me know.
If not, anyone interested in collaborating/partnering with me for the development of a system and database that feeds in, cleans and maintains data and automatically appliers all the corporate action adjustments, please get in touch with me at autotrading.in at gmail.com
Thanks
Autotrader

Hi,
I am a software engineer and am working on an intelligent trading system development. The most difficult task I found to make a trading system work in Indian stock market is to get accurate daily data, adjusted correctly for stock splits, bonuses, etc. (I have worked on similar systems in US stock market for my past employers) I tried various sources of data and I find some problem or the other. I notice through various posts on this site that there are many more people who are struggling to get properly adjusted daily data even if they are willing to pay. For a programmer (like me) a simple accurate data feed (like FTP) is all that is needed without any accompanying software like Metastock, Tradestation, etc because the software developed by us does rest of the work with much more flexibility and automation.
If anyone has already found a source of accurate adjusted data then please let me know.
If not, anyone interested in collaborating/partnering with me for the development of a system and database that feeds in, cleans and maintains data and automatically appliers all the corporate action adjustments, please get in touch with me at autotrading.in at gmail.com
Thanks
Autotrader

This is a good work. hope you will share more details as you progress