NSE BSE - EOD Data - Bonus Splits Adjusted

Hi,

I need the NSE & BSE (Equity Segment) EOD data adjusted for Bonus, Splits, etc since inception to till date.

Can someone upload it and send me the link.

I had all these data, my hard disk crashed yesterday and now I don't have any data. :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Please please please help me.

Thanks in advance.

kaly422000

can give u some hint for nse cash . go to

livenifty.com . from down load pls down load data uptu 31/1/14 and next u can add uptu 11/3/2014 or u can use data downloader of joy(last version may work for equity). u have to adjust split and bonus.
so far i remember that and one id sr114(subroto) who can also help u

a1b1trader

can give u some hint for nse cash . go to

livenifty.com . from down load pls down load data uptu 31/1/14 and next u can add uptu 11/3/2014 or u can use data downloader of joy(last version may work for equity). u have to adjust split and bonus.
so far i remember that and one id sr114(subroto) who can also help u
Hi Kaly

livenifty.com is no more in operation
This domain name expired on Mar 16 2014 06:57AM

a1b1trader

sorry ,when i posted ,it was there but expire after that.
Yes, I understand
But, was data from livenifty free or paid one.
As I was able to open its website through some other method, but it seems to be a paid data provider.
Moreover, whether this website contains some malware etc., as every time I opened the website, my avast antivirus, opened a popup to this effect.

Further, can you please suggest any other data provider for EOD and IEOD (free of course, there are plenty for paid one :D)

Thanks

kaly422000

Yes, I understand
But, was data from livenifty free or paid one.
As I was able to open its website through some other method, but it seems to be a paid data provider.
Moreover, whether this website contains some malware etc., as every time I opened the website, my avast antivirus, opened a popup to this effect.

Further, can you please suggest any other data provider for EOD and IEOD (free of course, there are plenty for paid one :D)

Thanks
if u can open the site ,then u can get nse cash eod for 15 yrs. can be updated with joy's data downloader(last update if u have).

if u can open the site ,then u can get nse cash eod for 15 yrs. can be updated with joy's data downloader(last update if u have). -----

---- How to get Joy's Data downloader latest one plz ..... MINE NOT WORKING

Thanks