Absolute Beginner Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir ,
Please continue posting I was very much posting for your posts.

also clarify me this, Can I purchase Nifty points and hold them , say two or more years? till I get required profit without squaring them?
is there any fixed period for this?

VJAY

Thank you so much for this information I am new to trading feel lost on the sharekhan site .Can you also expain the general terms used in trading.
Welcome to traderji....what you mean by general terms ?
You will get most of info in this forum..just dig the forum...you can also start a thread for asking any Q about trading....you sure will get proper answers....

VJAY

Dear sir ,
Please continue posting I was very much posting for your posts.

also clarify me this, Can I purchase Nifty points and hold them , say two or more years? till I get required profit without squaring them?
is there any fixed period for this?
Hope you mean it as Nifty bees....yes youy can hold it just like equity/share for any period.....

prst

Thank you so much for this information I am new to trading feel lost on the sharekhan site .Can you also expain the general terms used in trading.
aarti,

you can also visit nearest sharekhan branch to get your doubts clarified.
they also hold sessions on most weekends.
try to attend them in ur free time.

hi friends,
im new to trading more over didnt start yet but just going through the details......wen i was going through web i found a trading company which says if i pay 20000 for 3 months they ll giv suggestions wat and wen to buy and wen to sell.........they r saying profit ll be 100%.....the money which they asking s not a capital it is just their commission.......i dnt knw anything abt this....they keep on calling me....and their is another broker who says for every buy and sell they ll charge around 0.03%.....which one s better.....as i dont know anything abt stockmarket....i need ur suggestion frnds........

so frnds pls help me wat shud i do.......

Cubt

Algo Trader
Re: .:|Absolute Beginner Guide for Day Trading|:.

Sriram,
Never ever pay upfront money for trading tips. You wil never learn anything if you pay for stock tips.

The second option u mentioned is brokerage for buying and selling stocks. That is mandatory.

cubt

u mentioned the brokerage right
even they said they ll help me wen to buy the stocks and wen to sell them....
ll it be helpful........
pls give me clear idea abt this....
i dont knw anything abt share market
can i do trading with their advice.....
ll it be profitable,,,,,,
i wont lose money if i follow them right?
pls help me

Status
Not open for further replies.