A Neat & Clean Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

murthymsr

hi soumya,
can the same data be posted for AMIBROKER format or any method to import the Metastock data into AMI is avaILABLE.
REGARDS
hi ragh,

the format of the posted data, as it is, appeared to be AB compatible.

murthymsr

Hello Soumya,

When one is behind a proxy, Rapid share is impossible to download. May we request you or someone else who has downloaded the Metastock file to put it up on some other file share server and provide a link.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

best regards

jay

Dear Soumya , Murthysr,

Can You Guide Me How Can I Convert Eodascii Format In To Ami Compatible Data And Store In A Folder Which Can Then Be Loaded
And Be Used In Amibroker As I Am Using Unregistered Version Of Ami And It Des Not Allow Me To Save ?

Ur Guidance Will Highly Be Appriciated.

Dr Shukla.:)

Hello Soumaya,

A couple of questions on your clean database:

are the splits and bonuses historically applied till the beginning of the database?

If one takes any share in the database and then updates it with the nse bhav copy data (duly converted by the Download and Convert program from this forum), do I need to adjust anything.

I have also applied the industry and chart afl's which Karthik has mentioned in his Amibroker Database for NSE thread.

I tried to import the Metastock file into Metastock but does not work. any guidance on this? The other file works fine with Amibroker.

Do you know of anyone who trains people in the use of Amibroker?

thanks

Jay

are the splits and bonuses historically applied till the beginning of the database?
Almost YES.

If one takes any share in the database and then updates it with the nse bhav copy data (duly converted by the Download and Convert program from this forum), do I need to adjust anything.
NO.

I tried to import the Metastock file into Metastock but does not work.
sorry. i could not get it. there is no need to import "Metastock file into Metastock". just open Metastock in offline mode-> file-> select the folder contained with MS data.

Do you know of anyone who trains people in the use of Amibroker?
YOURSELF.

thanx,
soumya

Status
Not open for further replies.