315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

umeshmandal

Hi
i want to ask moderators/supper moderators..

is this site only for money making purpose ..???

its everyone konws that Tamil Trader is here for getting client for indhuonline trading..even i/we dont bother about it ...

but why no support rendered to genuine traders and trying to help novice to learn abt markets..
(list starts with Saint's sir..to end with TT MT4)

why no care taken ? only money minded peoples are running TJ?
Mostly such Posts appear in threads where the Thread Owner does not share his strategy ! So it was expected and here it comes.
Dont agree that "only money minded peoples are running TJ" ! Remove : "only" and I will 100% agree ! I agree that : "money minded peoples are also there on TJ" as they are on any other Forum ! So it seems to me that more than TT its his distractors who are 'advertising' his "SERVICES" ! :D :p

rpsvinod

Mostly such Posts appear in threads where the Thread Owner does not share his strategy ! So it was expected and here it comes.
Dont agree that "only money minded peoples are running TJ" ! Remove : "only" and I will 100% agree ! I agree that : "money minded peoples are also there on TJ" as they are on any other Forum ! So it seems to me that more than TT its his distractors who are 'advertising' his "SERVICES" ! :D :p
Dear umeshmandal,

Still code is open in this thread. , I think if u didn't know about it..pls find the code

_SECTION_BEGIN("MA Cross");

e1=EMA(C,3);
e2=EMA(C,15);

Plot(e1,"",6,1);
Plot(e2,"",4,1);

b1=Cross(e1,e2);
s1=Cross(e2,e1);
Buysetup=Flip(b1,s1);
Shortsetup=Flip(s1,b1);
trend=IIf(BarsSince(Buysetup)<BarsSince(Shortsetup ),1,0);
Col=IIf(trend==1,5,4);
SetBarFillColor(Col);
Plot(C,"Close",Col,64);

_SECTION_END();

Nothing secret in this thread, as a thread starter., clearly explained one more time..

Dear All,

As per my real test on this simple strategy i 've acheived more than 500 points..My margin is Rs 50k..now..10 trading days 100% returns acheived. So again suggest to newbies ..nothing secrets on trading system..Code is simple and open..Everyone can test at 30m TF to check the cross over. what i said on this thread.

As a very disciplined day trader this 100% returns/10 days is more than enough to leads my life. Even monthly earning more than 300% is going on.

If someone ask how 'll u work this on rangebound market ..simple ..never trade 'll away from market

P.S : No intention to corner clients.,and build up my one and only trading system is best.. i 'm earning a lot from my own trade..so just skip silly comments.

Note : I Think This is not the right place to u, discuss about TT..He started a new thread..pls go and chk..All the best.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

umeshmandal

Dear umeshmandal,

Still code is open in this thread. , I think if u didn't know about it..pls find the code

_SECTION_BEGIN("MA Cross");

e1=EMA(C,3);
e2=EMA(C,15);

Plot(e1,"",6,1);
Plot(e2,"",4,1);

b1=Cross(e1,e2);
s1=Cross(e2,e1);
Buysetup=Flip(b1,s1);
Shortsetup=Flip(s1,b1);
trend=IIf(BarsSince(Buysetup)<BarsSince(Shortsetup ),1,0);
Col=IIf(trend==1,5,4);
SetBarFillColor(Col);
Plot(C,"Close",Col,64);

_SECTION_END();

Nothing secret in this thread, as a thread starter., clearly explained one more time..

Dear All,

As per my real test on this simple strategy i 've acheived more than 500 points..My margin is Rs 50k..now..10 trading days 100% returns acheived. So again suggest to newbies ..nothing secrets on trading system..Code is simple and open..Everyone can test at 30m TF to check the cross over. what i said on this thread.

As a very disciplined day trader this 100% returns/10 days is more than enough to leads my life. Even monthly earning more than 300% is going on.

If someone ask how 'll u work this on rangebound market ..simple ..never trade 'll away from market

P.S : No intention to corner clients.,and build up my one and only trading system is best.. i 'm earning a lot from my own trade..so just skip silly comments.

Note : I Think This is not the right place to u, discuss about TT..He started a new thread..pls go and chk..All the best.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
Hi Vinod, Sorry for the confusion. My Post was aimed at the Post my Marimuthu's post about Tamil Trader. Should have been more careful. Never meant that u are not sharing the strategy ! :eek:
315 code is there in your thread as well as in the SH's thread who initiated discussion on this Strategy in TJ !

rpsvinod

Hi Vinod, Sorry for the confusion. My Post was aimed at the Post my Marimuthu's post about Tamil Trader. Should have been more careful. Never meant that u are not sharing the strategy ! :eek:
315 code is there in your thread as well as in the SH's thread who initiated discussion on this Strategy in TJ !
Hi umeshmandal,

No prob..Just i thought the same..:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

Sure without 315 crossover also GANN's square gives profit, but i wait to get 315 cross over. As on 04/03/2014 GANN's give sell at 6520, 1st target 6504, 2nd 6483, 3rd 6463, 4th 6443, but i wait to crossover, so i sold crude at 6500 and put 6525 as SL and wait for 2nd target to hit.

Dear Arunnair,

Pls find the above GANN ..Is it correct entry? as per ur strategy ..My entry @ 6287..Now gave positive result..Thanks

Regards,

VINOD. RPS