315 Strategy on Crude Oil & NG Trade on Intraday Result

rpsvinod

Vinod ji as per above image u are showing yesterday crude short at 6287 but in my afl crude short at 6236 how
Hi Ji,

If u go thru previous post..short @ 6287..by GANN 9 method.without 315.(ref by TJ Member to Mr. Arunnair).ref image screen shot nd target..one of of my afl showing same 6237 level 30 m TF.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

1. Dear vinod ji can u tell here that what u will do in gap up and gap down open or if previous signal is continue.
2. Is u are trading signal to signal if yes pls clear because u are showing here that for intraday trading pls clear
Hi ji.

1. never affect any gap ...mostly trades are purely Intraday basis. enough limited profit & loss by TSL & SL

2. never follow signal to signal

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

What are the rules for trailing stop loss? and What is the normal stop loss and target level for intraday?
Hi TT,

First i have a rule ..don't follow any strict rules..as per our rule market never react..

Mr.zabeen2004' s quote perfectly match
“You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.” Same proverb applies to Market as well

It depends upon how u trade on the trendy, volatality market..Mostly expect some four figure (1000 to 9900) profit or loss 'll be my target..according to market conditions.:thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS