15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

MSN1979

Lupin is at very strong support.See how smartly it bounced back from 200MA.In case it closes below 240 then Short it.
????:confused:. I guess u posted without reading this thread. we are not following any complex MA or indicators here

MSN1979

ched plain Price Action and replied.What made you think i am using any indicators or are you blindly doing

Please read this thread. No more comments from here.

PDH PDL...but what stock? I think you need to focus here is Stock Selection
Ya.. thats what i am saying, if he maintaining 100 stock watch list, one of condition to filter is opening above PDH or below PDL.. and more conditions to filter further. Because i observe randomly 4-5 times, his stocks matching to this criteria. And what more he look before finalizing, its left to further guess :)

MSN1979

Ya.. thats what i am saying, if he maintaining 100 stock watch list, one of condition to filter is opening above PDH or below PDL.. and more conditions to filter further. Because i observe randomly 4-5 times, his stocks matching to this criteria. And what more he look before finalizing, its left to further guess :)
He will share very soon, Personally I use Pre Market data to find his stocks.

MSN1979

Just a qn, if you researched for many years and developed a method, would you be inclined to share it, just like that? Would be very generous.
Why not, if many people follow same method, will it not make method more powerful?