15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

tradingisfishing

Hi Friends,

Trading is simple. General people make it complicated by following so many indicators. I will tell you how to trade simple.

Rules: - 1. Wait to settle the market till 9:30 A.M.
2. Enter buy limit order above day high & sell limit order below day low.
3. If any order triggered - Trail SL or exit positions at 3:15.

Stock selection is crucial in this strategy. I will post selected stocks before 9:30. I will start on 9th July 2018. So, guys be ready to mint money. You can double your capital till December 2018 by using this strategy.

tradingisfishing

For successfull trader, outcome of trades must be :
1. Small profit
2. Small loss
3. Big profit

Number 3 is very important and this only will make difference in the end. Rest will even out. This is achieved through letting the home run continue and Targets are open. Further as mentioned earlier stock selection is equally important.

tradingisfishing

Hi Friends,

Trading is simple. General people make it complicated by following so many indicators. I will tell you how to trade simple.

Rules: - 1. Wait to settle the market till 9:30 A.M.
2. Enter buy limit order above day high & sell limit order below day low.
3. If any order triggered - Trail SL or exit positions at 3:15.

Stock selection is crucial in this strategy. I will post selected stocks before 9:30. I will start on 9th July 2018. So, guys be ready to mint money. You can double your capital till December 2018 by using this strategy.

This will start on notional capital of 10L per trade and strictly intraday with equity cash market prices. Maximum trades 3 per day. It could be less on some days. Trail SL complicates whole situation, hence I will go by 3:15 prices. Turnover will remain constant as 10L, and will be identified as RC (Risk Capital). For 30L turnover, broker may require 5L margin, but we will consider 10L base capital for all calculations. This is due to expected drawdown which can happen any time due to false breakouts/volatile markets or anything else. This is for educational purpose only and not a trading recommendation.

tradingisfishing

What makes trading so fascinating and, at the same time, difficult to learn is that you really don’t need lots of skills; you just need a winning attitude."

~Mark Douglas

tradingisfishing

“The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance.” – Ed Seykota

Practice this and we start from 9th July