15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

MSN1979

69% return - let's see can we get 100% return in this month. Most beneficial thing in traderji is that u can keep ur trade log here with transparency. You can not manipulate here- a lot of people r keeping eye on you.
Hard Luck with LT, Expected to boost to 1420 + by closing. Nobody can truly judge nature of markets!

prabhsingh

Dear Members,
I have just joined the forum accidently, since was searching Sudip Nandy Sir. Came across this forum and magical messages, I started the trading in option first time in August 201- after selling the Aster DM which i bought in bulk 600+qty.IPO.

entered trade with Lupin Call and Reliance Put. Lost about 2lakh.
Than compeletly exited from the options.

Again Started with 24k with strict limits.
made it upto 73 k in 4 trades.

Entered Infosys call before results with all capital and PNB Call.
All gone..

Than Now Indigo Put post result taken at 44 for 800 Strike price that is also gone.
Lost around 3.5 lakhs capital and could not learn how prices moves ???
Who is Sudip and what's his trading strategy?

In my personal trading, I do trail & increase positions also - It helps to improve the result & keep the draw down less - good for psychology also. But, here to keep the system simple & easy to track, I didn't mentioned that.
Do you use any fixed set of rules for trailing the stop loss? Would appreciate if you could elaborate on that by giving any one example..

VJAY

Ok so that means there is nothing that we can learn from this thread.
why not ?follow his calls you can get what he trades and how he trades ?only thing he not shred is how he picks scrips....