10% profit in intraday trading is achievable or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechtrader

Where to find clients like these..:D:D

On a serious note when would people get educated and understand that markets are not get rich quick scheme and avoid giving their money to the inexperienced. :mad:

MT

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Where to find clients like these..:D:D

On a serious note when would people get educated and understand that markets are not get rich quick scheme and avoid giving their money to the inexperienced. :mad:

MT
somebody find a client for me too , need to test a OTM options system with client money

onlinegtrash

@sandip1952

You should consider yourself as a criminal, technically you may be not but in a round about way you are.

Using your money to blow up/experiment is perfectly okay no issues there.

When you touch others hard earned money, if you don't know what you are doing
you have no rights to continue it. When you touch others money you promise them to act as their fiduciary and act in *their* interest to your best of knowledge.

a) You don't have the knowledge,
b) you are not acting in their interest so you have LIED and exploiting their trust & ignorance and
c) you seem to be unaware of the above two statements!

Please stop the upcoming train wreck with others money!
Buy a train for yourself and wreck it, if you really insist!

Tlahuicole

Let this thread be there forever so that it is a learning for all who think of capital market as gambling den.

See, how many people tried to help and they did not care about it.

It is not only the lack of money management but also arrogance and inability to see the reality cause such calamities to clients money.

God save the client!!!:confused:

Jai Mata Di

In bengali there is famous saying,
"Alpo bidya voyonkori." :rofl:

Which translate as,
A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Meaning:-

A small amount of knowledge can mislead people into thinking that they are more expert than they really are.

---------
I have already warned here. Becareful, we saw here very sad case, some one lost all money and clients money while trading crude oil bcoz he don't aware of money magagement & risk of trading. He was also claiming 10%-20% return very quickly. Soon all of capital wiped out, he was home less(in the fear of clients), went for a job in new location. :eek:

Above post is also important, arrogance and inability to see the reality come when learning is little. We saw same thing here again and again.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.

@ all thread colleagues

The last three days have improved the hit rate after a change in strategy. My client tested with 1 mini lot of four stocks. The managers are placing trades with bracket order while I recommend the trends. Recovery of Rs. 9 lakh should not be a problem in a few months.

The recent RoI is still the same as I claimed in the previous posts.

I have scanned through the previous posts and can detect the expected ill-concealed glee in my "friends" keyboards. After all we are crab Indians and enjoy a fellow biting dust. There was nothing of educative value in those posts from which any trader could benefit. It was not expected either because their usually hollow posts show that most of them are not regular traders and gather here for fun (which I unwittingly provided).

Some of them have advised me to leave the field. Let's see:thumb:

PS:

Someone asked where I could find such clients. I don't know him and have never seen him in person, but I think the following reasons found him for me.

1) he was looking for a portfolio manager (whatever that meant);
2) my referee friend had total faith on my ATS strategy; though the loss came from manual trades as that broker did not support ATS;
3) my referee friend had some information about my personal credibility;
4) my client had sensed it was an accident not likely to repeat, particularly after my suggestion that putting SL etc. should be done by his manager and I would focus on trend finding and entry points and running ATS in parallel. So he stuck to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.