10% profit in intraday trading is achievable or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
10% profit in intraday trading is achievable or not with Zerodha???
YES POSSIBLE

BTW, are you talking about Annual. Monthly, Weekly or Daily 10% :)

Thanks

What zerodha has to do with profit buddy? It depends on your capital.......example: on 20000 investment, 2000 intra is possible.....but on 1lac, if you wish to earn 10000, then not possible

I think that depends on leverage brokers provide. I get 1 crude intraday for Rs. 5 k. It is easy to earn 5k on GOOD days on crude. So why not, indeed? But would like to have other views.

Today at the start I had a capital of about 7k. I had a decent 2k today nett profit (2.5 k MTM). I have noted if I trade with discipline and exit at the right time, this type of profit is possible to achieve frequently.

Bcoz in intraday, a trader try to play for small target multiple times.....if my target is 2000, i can earn in 2-4 trades and close my shop....but if target is high, i will try to play more and in that, i will eventually lose what all i have earned in my past trades.....here i'm not talking about failure of any system or indicator....also, i'm not saying that i know any holy grail to earn those 2000 .....here i'm talking about discipline and money management which is very difficult to maintain specially during intraday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.