10% profit in intraday trading is achievable or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past there was a thread about the question "10% possible per month". This thread wants to know if "10% per day" is possible. So following the logic and dreaming of the question and its follow up, I guess the next thread will be about: "10% possible per hour". :D

jagankris

In the past there was a thread about the question "10% possible per month". This thread wants to know if "10% per day" is possible. So following the logic and dreaming of the question and its follow up, I guess the next thread will be about: "10% possible per hour". :D
Yeah binary options may be :lol:

Dax Devil

Bcoz in intraday, a trader try to play for small target multiple times.....if my target is 2000, i can earn in 2-4 trades and close my shop....but if target is high, i will try to play more and in that, i will eventually lose what all i have earned in my past trades.....here i'm not talking about failure of any system or indicator....also, i'm not saying that i know any holy grail to earn those 2000 .....here i'm talking about discipline and money management which is very difficult to maintain specially during intraday.....
Beautiful.

@ankquo

If you have verified my tips you must have noticed that both of them returned good profits, more than 10% RoI, but with about 70 times leverage of course AND provided your timing was correct (I threw away a part of nickel profit in exiting a little too late).

I am however a little disappointed that the crude trend did not continue till the afternoon.

Cheer up!

@ankquo

If you have verified my tips you must have noticed that both of them returned good profits, more than 10% RoI, but with about 70 times leverage of course AND provided your timing was correct (I threw away a part of nickel profit in exiting a little too late).

I am however a little disappointed that the crude trend did not continue till the afternoon.

Cheer up!
Such a good tips giver like you is a little disappointed. Are you :confused: Why? How comes with such great traders like yours?

this question helps maintaining the supply of new hogs for slaughter, its minus sum game so everybody wants you to be in that or many more kind of illusions.

you won't get the answer here. but only three scenarios

first) you will hit the bottom and will never look back at markets, will try to forget it like bad dream

second) bulls and bears are ruthless animals, so you will die after bleeding badly, if you don't have any edge.

third) passing above two seems very unlikely, after reading your question. It is vague, without any proper specific clear details, you did not put any efforts before asking that multi billion dollar question, seems you don't care enough.

just my 2 cents

Regards, best of luck.

@ankquo

If you are serious about trading you must take your decisions and not rely on flying comments which are mostly from those who don't trade - or don't trade regularly. They usually copy- paste from books and other sources and love to see their posts published.

I am a firm believer in ATS but I find most traders are not. When my ATS gets up and running I plan to host the chart live for the entire trading hours so that traders can see, discuss and decide. I can't promise any time horizon though.

I wish it is allowed for free and my broker agrees, because they provide the data.

Hope you have learned at least something from your thread. Please keep us informed how you are going.

Last edited:
@ankquo

If you are serious about trading you must take your decisions and not rely on flying comments which are mostly from those who don't trade - or don't trade regularly. They usually copy- paste from books and other sources and love to see their posts published.

I am a firm believer in ATS but I find most traders are not. When my ATS gets up and running I plan to host the chart live for the entire trading hours so that traders can see, discuss and decide. I can't promise any time horizon though.

I wish it is allowed for free and my broker agrees, because they provide the data.

Hope you have learned at least something from your thread. Please keep us informed how you are going.
Here a two part post from mine about yours. First part:

This post of yours http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/98262-10-profit-intraday-trading-achievable-not.html#post1064898 was the best as you mentioned that it can happen frequently on the amount invested in the trade.

In this post http://www.traderji.com/day-trading...day-trading-achievable-not-2.html#post1065192 you came up with an example which is only for absolute pros and 100% intra day traders with even big money in the background to protect any worst case scenario which can occur as black swans at any time.

The above link gives a complete wrong lead to the thread title, as the thread starter dreams about a regular 10% profit per day and now is praying you as the god who can teach him this. You even write in the above post: STAY AWAY FROM BAD AND AVERAGE DAYS.

Now let us be clear: We do not know in advance if the day is going to be bad or on average, as this would be an assumption that we would know what is going to happen in the future.

In the above post you even confirm this fact as you post: I can't promise any time horizon though.

Second part:

I am with you when you tell him: If you are serious about trading you must take your decisions. :thumb:

and learn about TA and strategies and study and spend hours, weeks and months in front of the live chart to know and understand what and how moves can be valued and used for trading decisions. Hard work and huge patient needed to finally have a worked out trading plan and strategy to make some % dreamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.