1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

For INFY, I was monitoring the pair 2200-2800. In the morning it was 123 and now it is trading around 124. so no big change in Premium.

I would suggest to sell 2200-2900 Pair available around 100. It is still Risky. But trading also about taking Risk :)
Perfect call :clap: ... now trading at half the value.. Option writers are munching their way to a feast

Perfect set up.. high volatility... expected results... next time, people will sell and then all hell will break loose... market always conspires to give maximum pain

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Where is the Infosys Volatility ?

For the CALLs the Volatility dropped from 85 to 40.
For the PUTS the Volatility has gone down from 85 to 70.

The Pair that we took yesterday at around 105-110 today at 110.
So even though the Stock has moved from 2500 to 2850, the Option price has not moved anywhere.

That is the Power of Volatility change. When the Volatility of PUTs also cool down the price of this pair will definitely give profit.
The Volatility has come down drastically and the Pair is trading at 39. 70 points profit

The CE Volatility has come down from 85 to 30 and even though the Futures has gone up by 300 points the Options price came down from 55 to 37
The PE Volatility has come down from 85 to 65 and the Options price came down from 55 to 2

Last edited:

Vol, Chgoi, Net OI favour bulls... 2 wide days also favour them... we may see a short term pull back before the rally resumes

Hi I am new trader . I will thanks to healthraj that they share his excell sheets .that sheet is very usful to me i can trade with this this sheet and i get profit more than i am expexted .And I want to trade in option so can you please share your option tool sheet.
Thnaking you ..

healthraj

Another bullish signal is that after 5600... the base was formed directly at 5800 by jumping one strike. There is a sense of hurry. Moreover, when a trend is continued by opening gaps that often means it will last till it meets a strong resistance. In NF daily chart strong resistance is at 6100-6200 belt.

But, then again chart does what it does...

One fact that does not confirm NF uptrend is BnF, which is still making a double top. In fact, I would hv lurking doubts of NF uptrend till BnF closes over 12K.
Amit, Agree with 5700 observation. But the same is true for 5900 also. So my view is that unless strong positions are created in 5900, we cannot be sure about 6100 or 6200. Going by MAX OI (MAX OI for CE at 6000 - 68L), the Top for this month is only 6000. Today CE unwind is also not that much. Only 104K in 6000CE. So I don't see any pressure on 6000CE.

guptak03

Vol, Chgoi, Net OI favour bulls... 2 wide days also favour them... we may see a short term pull back before the rally resumes

Hello option trader:)

the excel what you are using is Nishant's v28!!?????:confused:

healthraj

Hi I am new trader . I will thanks to healthraj that they share his excell sheets .that sheet is very usful to me i can trade with this this sheet and i get profit more than i am expexted .And I want to trade in option so can you please share your option tool sheet.
Thnaking you ..
Hi, I am still discovering Options using the Options Chain. Unlike the the OTP or MTP the Options Chain will not be some automated tool because you need to look at a lot of parameters, Which is what I doing now in this thread. So that when I share the tool, people will know how to use this tool.

If you guys want I can share the tool AS IT IS now.

healthraj

Those who want to Trade can Trade the pair 5800PE-6000CE available at 97+. It is a bit risky. My thought is the MAX OI still at 6000CE. It has not moved UP. So looking the OI Market will not move beyond 6000CE. Given that Infosys result is there tomorrow, it might favour the postion if INFY Moves in the downward direction. But it is a RISKY Call.

To Add to that DOW Futures which was trading 1%+ is not trading at .8% and FTSE also trading at Lows.
This month my feeling is that Market will not close above 6000.
The Pair 5800-6000 pair that we took yesterday at 97.75 today trading at 91.9. But you can hold on till today EOD with Stoploss because I still hope market will close below 6000 in this month (based on MAX OI @ CE).

Options update for NIFTY @ 10:30 AM

From this morning the MAX CHG in OI
CE @ 6100 - 389K
PE @ 5900 - 660K

CEs getting squared off indicating a BULLish signal.
So market will not break 5900 today. So one can Buy at Low (around 5940 with Stoploss 5920 - For Target of 6000/6050)

Today's high was 6004. 60 points from 6004 is 5944, which could be our low.

Last edited:

Hi, I am still discovering Options using the Options Chain. Unlike the the OTP or MTP the Options Chain will not be some automated tool because you need to look at a lot of parameters, Which is what I doing now in this thread. So that when I share the tool, people will know how to use this tool.

If you guys want I can share the tool AS IT IS now.
Please Share tha tool Sir,

Regards

dineshN

@raj
it is better to share the tool only when it maximum tuned up. Otherwise we all will be asking for technical help!!!!!

@Vikas Korde

Unsolicited advice - new trader should not indulge in Options. Please stay away from options and try to learn how it works. Mostly we are losers buying options!!