1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

In order to calculate SMA,we are using 3 period SMA on a 10 min chart and those 3 periods are from 12:50 to 13:10.My question is why we took this time frame and secondly if we were to calculate SMA on hourly chart how many periods we need to take and what should be start and end period.Since you have already calculated SMA on hourly charts will appreciate if you can assist me in providing data points for calculation perspective.
The SMA or EMA is used to remove the noise so that we get a smooth flow. When we are using 10 minute Timeframe and if we use 3 period EMA then basically we are taking 30 minute average. if you use 7 period EMA/SMA then you will basically have 70 minute average with less noise. So basically in my opinion and observation in trending days you can use 7 period EMA. In days where it is rangebound like today you can use 3.5 as the EMA.

Ideally 7 period is good most of the times. When you don't get any Pivot (when it is less noisy) go for a shorter Period like 3.5. In hourly or daily I would actually go for 1.5 or 2 because there would not be any noise in hourly or daily charts. So remember EMA/SMA is used to cut noises. In 5 minute charts better use 14 period because the noise is maximum in 5 minute. I normally do not prefer 5 minute TF to trade.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

The Same system with Excel Rows and Columns as it is should be dumped into ami / mt5 ,
any coding technicians come forward to do this , even some extent doing & helping in this transforming will be welcome. (if anyone already have/made this afl please attach here). Thanks in advance.

healthraj

NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart

Please find below the NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart.... You can clearly see the triangle formation. So for the next couple of days you can expect some boring sessions and major consolidations and some volatile sessions. So better avoid trading... Let us wait and play the Triangle Breakout or Breakdown...

As told yesterday, you might have seen some FLAT Sessions so far...

Relish

Please visit the post number 839 for Latest links and Settings to be done for the Excel tools

http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tra...tml#post720252

Attaching the excel sheet with the backtested results with the data of last two years for NIFTY.
Dear Sir excel is not available for download. Please can you upload it once again.

Thank's

Relish

I got 31st july for nifty and future after searching initial to 31 july date. It's really awesome to know so much basic things. I was reading thread and gaining experience, since i new to market but watching stock market last two year on TV. But never understand how F&O works. It helped me.

I was forced to comment: awesome: due to this kind of information. KEEP RocKing.

healthraj

I got 31st july for nifty and future after searching initial to 31 july date. It's really awesome to know so much basic things. I was reading thread and gaining experience, since i new to market but watching stock market last two year on TV. But never understand how F&O works. It helped me.

I was forced to comment: awesome: due to this kind of information. KEEP RocKing.
Did not understand what you mean by 31st july nifty and future.

healthraj

Those who are using the Excel MTP Tool, I just wanted to say some more thing. The Buy Above and Sell below calls are purely Technical and For Intraday normally just Technicals will do. So if you are a Intraday trader, just follow the technicals. Do not give too much importance to the Fundamentals like Europe opening, World market opening. Of course on important days like RBI Policy, Monthly Inflation, GDP,... are announced, you can wait till the data is out. The reason why I am saying is that when you go with Fundamentals you will also build some subjectivity in your mind and some prediction or perception and sometimes you will take the opposite trade. For a Mechanical tool like this just keep it simple and follow the levels and it should work.

When so many tools are available in the market, the main
and the most important reaosn for me to develop this tool was like in any other mechanical tool is to AVOID EMOTIONS. The tool will give me some levels. I will look at the chart and then take my positions. So do not think too much (I mean do not bring subjectivity) if you believe the levels are working. To get the confidence you might want to paper trade for some time.

prabhsingh

Raj,

In order to calculate Hourly EMA,how many hours of data needs to be taken into consideration?