1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Option.Trader

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

SHORT is live now. 5240 NS is the next support. If broken can lead to another 50 points down... Otherwise it would bounce to 5290
Perfect set up.. if we had played for the support, would have been good.. 5240 is acting as a good support

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

dear raj brother

pls pls create live data feeder to amibroker software

like stocklive (this is delay)

thnnk u
Sorry brother... I am new to Amibroker and I have not explored anything in Amibroker. Moreover I only use the Excel tool. I don't use any other software other than Excel to decide on the calls.

If you know little bit of Excel there is a function called GetXXminDataFromGoogle which downloads the data from Google Finance... After you have the data in Excel I think you can use DDE to send it to Amibroker. I have seen some tools export from NSE NOW to Excel to Amibroker... So you have to use the same concept.

healthraj

NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart

Please find below the NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart.... You can clearly see the triangle formation. So for the next couple of days you can expect some boring sessions and major consolidations and some volatile sessions. So better avoid trading... Let us wait and play the Triangle Breakout or Breakdown...

can i follow raj trading system v 2.0 beta excell chart for in nifty option market .... or any other system to trade in option market ??? pls help me

healthraj

can i follow raj trading system v 2.0 beta excell chart for in nifty option market .... or any other system to trade in option market ??? pls help me
You can follow the version 2.3 and instead of trading on Futures, you can trade with Options. For the next couple of days please avoid trading with Options if you are a buyer. It would be good to sell the options because for the next two days, my opinion is that it would be some major consolidation and you can expect some fireworks on Thursday and Friday... Purely my opinion looking at the hourly charts for NIFTy...

Last edited:

Option.Trader

NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart

Please find below the NIFTY SPOT Hourly chart.... You can clearly see the triangle formation. So for the next couple of days you can expect some boring sessions and major consolidations and some volatile sessions. So better avoid trading... Let us wait and play the Triangle Breakout or Breakdown...

Raj

Could you post this version of the file which seems to have auto refresh for charts?

thanks for ur reply ,,,
and pls give me link for version 2.3...

healthraj

Raj

Could you post this version of the file which seems to have auto refresh for charts?
Dear Option Trader and all those who have been following this tool and thread,

One of my friend who is in the Financial market has proposed to evaluate and sell this tool. So unfortunately I would not be able to post the latest version until he confirms. I personally did not have any intention to sell this tool as I have pretty much shared the code for this tool openly in this forum. But since my friend is very eager to sell this tool, I thought why not give it a try? So I am waiting for his feedback. As most of you have been following this thread and the tool, you guys also can advise me on whether this tool is worth selling for a price. Hope you guys understand...

prabhsingh

To calculate the EMA, first you need to calculate the SMA. so in the yellow cell we are calculating the SMA using excel AVERAGE function
Raj,

In order to calculate SMA,we are using 3 period SMA on a 10 min chart and those 3 periods are from 12:50 to 13:10.My question is why we took this time frame and secondly if we were to calculate SMA on hourly chart how many periods we need to take and what should be start and end period.Since you have already calculated SMA on hourly charts will appreciate if you can assist me in providing data points for calculation perspective.