1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Re
Also 1 more thing, when chart window opens it is larger then the screen pf my mini laptop, and it can't be adjusted by draging corners. So chart viewing at o glans is impossible. Also for 30-40 sec this screen can't moved so that all window( all stuff) behind it remains unaccessed. As example -my trading terminal.

Manish

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hello Raj,
I downloaded the version 2.3 few days ago but renko and adx charts appears on clicking the respective tabs, but flow chart never appeared to me. Same experience was with 2.2version . Also what is the use of chart that is just below "previous day close" tab.
Please also give me the post number where the trading rules written.

Thanks sir for your hard work for us
Exactly same thing happening with me too, Raj, what can be the reason?

regards
me also.......................:)
The only reason I think of is that may be you do not have Excel 2007 SP3 version.

healthraj

Re
Also 1 more thing, when chart window opens it is larger then the screen pf my mini laptop, and it can't be adjusted by draging corners. So chart viewing at o glans is impossible. Also for 30-40 sec this screen can't moved so that all window( all stuff) behind it remains unaccessed. As example -my trading terminal.

Manish
The chart window is just 800 * 500 only. Nowadays getting 1024 * 768 is the minimum resolution. That is the reason why I have put the charts in 800*500 resolution.

ethan hunt

are we trading based on the tool or it is still in development mode ?

guptak03

Raj ji ,
ur nifty nd bnf fut v2.0 beta is vgood it wil auto update itself every 1 mins for nifty nd banknifty fut nd even v can c dat on excel sheet .. can v hve same thing for stocks??

prabhsingh

Raj,

In Today's Nifty 10 Min Flow,if you see at 11:30 time,5347 was the Lower Pivot High which got broken from earlier Lower Pivot Highs but still Market did not favoured that point.Why i am choosing 5347 Pivot is because at this point Lower Pivot Lows also got broken i.e 5345.Can you tell what went wrong with those pivots.According to FLOW 5347 was ideal PIVOT for going long.

healthraj

Raj,

In Today's Nifty 10 Min Flow,if you see at 11:30 time,5347 was the Lower Pivot High which got broken from earlier Lower Pivot Highs but still Market did not favoured that point.Why i am choosing 5347 Pivot is because at this point Lower Pivot Lows also got broken i.e 5345.Can you tell what went wrong with those pivots.According to FLOW 5347 was ideal PIVOT for going long.
Can you please post the chart? I do not see any pivot at 5347.

healthraj

Raj ji ,
ur nifty nd bnf fut v2.0 beta is vgood it wil auto update itself every 1 mins for nifty nd banknifty fut nd even v can c dat on excel sheet .. can v hve same thing for stocks??
In NSEIndia site, for NIFTY and Banknifty there is a special link to download the futures values. For Stock, have to figure out how to download the Futures values.