1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prabhsingh

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Raj,

Once the Pivots have been formed (Pivot high or Pivot Low),in trending market,you still have to wait for 10 min more in order to confirm the previous Pivot is valid and in that time duration most of the points gets collected and it becomes difficult to trade.Is there any way how to capitalise the points under such circumstances.

SaravananKS

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

here is AFL designed by me which i think almost suits Raj's 15/25 strategy
Conditions to be satisfied:
1. TF-30 MINS
2.WHILE GOING LONG ENSURE THE PRICE IS ABOVE ATP AND VICE VERSA FOR SHORT
3. ENSURE THE STOCK IS IN O/S AREA ie LOWER END OF BOL. BAND AND VICE VERSA FOR SHORTS.
4.SL-2 consecutive candles closing below ATP for long trades and vice-versa for shorts
5. Profit booking- book profits when price reaches the upper band for longs and vice versa for shorts

RAJ FORGIVE ME IF HAVE DONE ANY ALTERATIONS TO UR STRATEGY bcos i had designed this long before but sharing it now after reading the prev.post and found that it almost matched with my afl..Pls note that i go long or short only when EMA15 close is > EMA15 open and vice versa. HERE GOES THE AFL

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
SetChartBkColor(colorLightGrey);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA2");
P = ParamField("Price field",-1);
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( O,15), "15 EMA Open",ParamColor("EMA 15 Color", colorBlue ),ParamStyle("Style", styleDashed|styleThick) | styleNoRescale );

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA3");
Periods = Param("Periods", 15, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( C,15), "15 EMA Close",ParamColor("EMA 15 Color", colorRed ),ParamStyle("Style", styleDashed|styleThick) | styleNoRescale );

_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA4");
Periods = Param("Periods", 25, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( H,25), "25 EMA High",ParamColor("EMA 25 Color", colorGold ),styleThick);
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("EMA5");
Periods = Param("Periods", 25, 2, 300, 1, 10 );
Plot( EMA( L,25), "25 EMA Low",ParamColor("EMA 25 Color", colorGreen ),styleThick);
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("ATP");
Atp=ParamToggle("ATP","Off|On",1);
if(Atp==1)
{

DayChange = Day() != Ref(Day(), -1);
AvgTradePrice = Null;
CurDayBars = 0;
CurDayCloseSum = 0;

for (i = 0; i < BarCount; i++)
{
if (DayChange)
{
CurDayCloseSum = C;
CurDayBars = 1;
}
else
{
CurDayCloseSum = CurDayCloseSum + C;
CurDayBars++;
}
AvgTradePrice = CurDayCloseSum / CurDayBars;
}
Plot(AvgTradePrice, "AvgTradePrice",colorWhite,styleThick);
ATP=AvgTradePrice;

_SECTION_END();}

_SECTION_BEGIN("Bollinger Bands");
Periods = Param("Periods", 20, 2, 300, 1 );
Width = Param("Width", 2.5, 0, 10, 0.05 );
Color = ParamColor("Color", colorRed );
Style = ParamStyle("Style", styleThick);
Plot( BBandTop( P, 20, 2.5), "BBTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );
Plot( BBandBot( P, 20, 2.5), "BBBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Bollinger Bands1");
Periods = Param("Periods", 20, 2, 300, 1 );
Width = Param("Width", 1, 0, 10, 0.05 );
Color = ParamColor("Color", colorBlue );
Style = ParamStyle("Style",styleThick);
Plot( BBandTop( P, 20, 1 ), "BBTop" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );
Plot( BBandBot( P, 20, 1 ), "BBBot" + _PARAM_VALUES(), Color, Style );
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("Sai jagadish babu: AFL Coding");

GfxRectangle( 90, 20,430, 90);
GfxSetTextColor( ColorRGB( 120, 100, 140 ));
GfxTextOut( "Sai Krupa",215, 25 );
GfxTextOut( "Sai S.Jagadish Babu Bangarimath Trading System",100, 45 );
GfxTextOut( "cell 09443532111",100, 65 );
_SECTION_END();

Buy = EMA(C,15)>EMA(O,15)>EMA(H,25);
Sell = EMA(C,15)<EMA(O,15)<EMA(L,25);
Short= EMA(C,15) > EMA(H,25);
Cover= EMA(C,15) < EMA(L,25);

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);
Short=ExRem(Short,Cover);
Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy==1, shapeUpArrow , shapeNone), colorBlue, 0,Low, Offset=-20);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell==1, shapeStar, shapeNone), colorBlack, 0,High, Offset=30);
PlotShapes(IIf(Short==1, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone), colorBlack, 0,High, Offset=-20);
PlotShapes(IIf(Cover==1, shapeStar, shapeNone), colorBlue, 0,Low, Offset=-30);

SENIORS R WELCOME TO TWEAK THIS AFL.

Jagadish Babu,
Thanks for AFL very nice effort.

healthraj

Raj sir every thing is perfect with stocks but sum times RENKO charts wil not get update even after doing refresh again nd again ....nd MTP also show only buy even after puting open rate nd data???
Please post the chart so that we can understand what you are saying.

healthraj

Raj,

Once the Pivots have been formed (Pivot high or Pivot Low),in trending market,you still have to wait for 10 min more in order to confirm the previous Pivot is valid and in that time duration most of the points gets collected and it becomes difficult to trade.Is there any way how to capitalise the points under such circumstances.
Once the Pivots are formed, and when you had a look at the Renko or Flow charts, you have to put a Limit order so that your trade would get triggered when the levels are crossed. For example today for NIFTY we had

BUY ABOVE 5388 and SELL Below 5376.

So you put two limit orders one to Buy above 5388 and another to sell below 5376.

If one of the trade gets triggered, cancel the other limit order.
Put a stoploss order for the order triggered.
Then you can track your order to closure.

Additionally instead of placing two limit orders, you can put one limit order if you can take the current perspective from 30 minute or 60 minute or whichever Timeframe you are comfortable.

Most important thing in the Method using Pivots is Do not be in a hurry to trade. Never feel that you have missed some points. If you have that feeling please do not take that trade. You will always find another opportunity. Take your time, plan the trade and Trade according to the plan. Per day if you are planning your trade, you should not be doing more than 2-3 trades... For example today we had more than 3 opportunities to trade NIFTY with the levels of 5376 and 5388. And it never crossed 5388 at all times... With the BANKNIFTY it was much better today. For example on Friday for BANKNIFTY the Pivot low was 10320, So if it went below 10320 you know that you can go short.Today there was no big gap UP/DOWN. So you could have gone short below 10320.

One more important thing is that at the end of the day you know what levels to trade for tomorrow (Unless there is no gap down or Gap up). So there are special rules for Gap ups and Gap downs... So plan your trades for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Once the Pivots are formed, and when you had a look at the Renko or Flow charts, you have to put a Limit order so that your trade would get triggered when the levels are crossed. For example today for NIFTY we had

BUY ABOVE 5388 and SELL Below 5376.

So you put two limit orders one to Buy above 5388 and another to sell below 5376.

If one of the trade gets triggered, cancel the other limit order.
Put a stoploss order for the order triggered.
Then you can track your order to closure.

Additionally instead of placing two limit orders, you can put one limit order if you can take the current perspective from 30 minute or 60 minute or whichever Timeframe you are comfortable.

Most important thing in the Method using Pivots is Do not be in a hurry to trade. Never feel that you have missed some points. If you have that feeling please do not take that trade. You will always find another opportunity. Take your time, plan the trade and Trade according to the plan. Per day if you are planning your trade, you should not be doing more than 2-3 trades... For example today we had more than 3 opportunities to trade NIFTY with the levels of 5376 and 5388. And it never crossed 5388 at all times... With the BANKNIFTY it was much better today. For example on Friday for BANKNIFTY the Pivot low was 10320, So if it went below 10320 you know that you can go short.Today there was no big gap UP/DOWN. So you could have gone short below 10320.

One more important thing is that at the end of the day you know what levels to trade for tomorrow (Unless there is no gap down or Gap up). So there are special rules for Gap ups and Gap downs... So plan your trades for tomorrow.

please give the link of recent tool and please mention the post no. where rules have been finalised. if daily calls generated by this tool are mentioned here, all members will be confident. i.e. how call was generated and how it was taken and closed.

healthraj

please give the link of recent tool and please mention the post no. where rules have been finalised. if daily calls generated by this tool are mentioned here, all members will be confident. i.e. how call was generated and how it was taken and closed.
Post number 662 has the link for V2.3.

Please do not ask for any calls in this thread. The levels and charts are available in the tool for people to take their own decisions and trade accordingly.

Hello Raj,
I downloaded the version 2.3 few days ago but renko and adx charts appears on clicking the respective tabs, but flow chart never appeared to me. Same experience was with 2.2version . Also what is the use of chart that is just below "previous day close" tab.
Please also give me the post number where the trading rules written.

Thanks sir for your hard work for us

guptak03

today Nifty buy above 5354 and sell below 5344 ????

Hello Raj,
I downloaded the version 2.3 few days ago but renko and adx charts appears on clicking the respective tabs, but flow chart never appeared to me.
Exactly same thing happening with me too, Raj, what can be the reason?

regards