Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we desperately need a 'No, Thanks' Button on Traderji.

@Traderji Mods. Please do consider it. It will save a lot of unnecessary replies, to offtopic posts, from being posted here on Traderji.
TJ doesn't have a "negative reputation" system, but there is a button for "Report post" right there after the post number and the tarazu, a red triangle kind of button.

There are 2 entities who provide payment gateway facilities in India, Atom and Tech Process.. All brokers are registered with either of these... They have a charge for every fund transfer and we basically charge whatever costs us... Because our volumes have gone up, from April 1st, we will be getting a new rate of Rs9 per transfer for all the banks...

With our business model, we have to cover these costs at actuals...
I think its not fair. If traded volume is high then you should not be worried about this Rs 9 for transfer.

People like me are very tiny and small trader. We need money back in bank too. can not park huge money with Zerodha.

I still strongly urge not to charge for fund transfer.

We have to pay bank too for NEFT charges and on top of that now Zerodha is also demanding for fund transfer.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
For commodity trading we need to install NEst ?ot its available in NOW ?also need to know funding need to seperate for f&o and commodity?
Sorry for my ignorance if its all posted earlier...

poortrader

I think its not fair. If traded volume is high then you should not be worried about this Rs 9 for transfer.

People like me are very tiny and small trader. We need money back in bank too. can not park huge money with Zerodha.

I still strongly urge not to charge for fund transfer.

We have to pay bank too for NEFT charges and on top of that now Zerodha is also demanding for fund transfer.
I support it, atleast keep the status quo like HDFC,AXIS and SBI, which are free as of now..

Status
Not open for further replies.