Status
Not open for further replies.

sach007

Impatient Trader
friends any suggestion ?
Dear Samit_in

It is probably MCX have not updated their members list... and probably when they will update their members list ... the name of Zerodha may appear their.

Rather if you are in hurry then you can shoot mail to directly MCX Team asking them about your query....

and BTW no one can provide trading if he is not member of the exchange.

Dear m prakash,

Yes 5 min candles are updating perfectly fine in Nestplus in Realtime....

Actually I was having that problem when I was using mobile internet on my PC (slow speed) at that time only 1 min candle was updating but not 5 min... I raised that issue with Nestplus Support team... they checked everything.... and came to conclusion that it was due to slow internet.... now I have broadband from TATA and now no problems at all....

And by the way my Trial is also expired.... but still I am getting all intraday and historical charts with Nest Starter Pack... its free validity for me is 16/12/2012 and now intraday data is coming for 14 days.( I checked for Nifty Futures.)

Pls check for yourself also.... its very nice to use... and no need to subscribe for premium.
dear sach007,
thanks for your detailed reply buddy.i will check it out tomorrow.for rt data(ib central) it cost me RS600/p.m- if nest plus is reliable i am happy to use it .
kind regards,
m prakash

Last edited:
@Zerodha

Hellow Sir, Firstly congrats for running a complicated business like brokerage in a simple way !!

I am based out of hyderabad, can u give me the details of ur marketing partners over here (if any) who can help me out in opening an account with u.

Pls PM me the details

Thank you,
Sameer.

We have an instant payment gateway for SBI on our backoffice, it is an instant fund transfer, Presently costs you Rs 15/transfer, but will be Rs 9 from April 1st onwards...

If you transfer via NEFT, it can take around 3 to 5 hours and RTGS around 1hr..
I dont think there is any charges for instant fund transfer for Axis and HDFC bank as of now.

Zerodha, could you let us know in detail if there is any changes or why applying any charges on instant fund transfer in future ?

I dont think any broker dumps such ridiculous charges on clients.

sach007

Impatient Trader
@Zerodha

Hellow Sir, Firstly congrats for running a complicated business like brokerage in a simple way !!

I am based out of hyderabad, can u give me the details of ur marketing partners over here (if any) who can help me out in opening an account with u.

Pls PM me the details

Thank you,
Sameer.
Dear Sameer,

Zerodha is online discount brokerage house.... and they don't have any Office/Marketing Partners/Franchisee other than there Headoffice.

All things are online.... they are having fantastic team for supporting customers... I have never seen with other brokers who have branches everywhere.... When I sent any query to them it gets answered within half hour in working days.

I am having account with a leading broker(so called) who have branch in my place.... they have a lot of staff.... but what use... no communication at all even I phone them many times.... they didn't bother to recall me for necessary things.

After I shifted to Zerodha... my experience was wonderfull.... they really care for customer...I have many times mailed them about some of my problem/queries... and I got the resolution in no time either by mail or phone.

I had some trouble logging in today.

The first time, it got hung after the Password stage and had to "Close the program". This happened twice - Rebooted, cleared cookies (ran ccleaner) and tried again.

The second time, it did get past the password stage and got stuck at 20% ("Request sent for License Registration").

The third time it logged in ok.

I did not run in admin mode.
I faced the problems till closing sessions.
Finally I used NOW in WEB (not NOW.exe) to square off my trades.
I also faced same problem, even after run as admin.The solution is, first uninstall older vertion,then install new version.If the earlier version not uninstalled,you will face problems

Last edited:

TheDreamer

I had some trouble logging in today.

The first time, it got hung after the Password stage and had to "Close the program". This happened twice - Rebooted, cleared cookies (ran ccleaner) and tried again.

The second time, it did get past the password stage and got stuck at 20% ("Request sent for License Registration").

The third time it logged in ok.

Same thing happened while I tried to login... :(

Same thing happened while I tried to login... :(
but were you able to log in or not finally ? Do call them up with your problem. I did that but it seems that I was too early. Maybe they are not in or do not take calls at 8.30 am.

I posted my experience here so that anyone having trouble can take corrective action before the market opens.

but were you able to log in or not finally ? Do call them up with your problem. I did that but it seems that I was too early. Maybe they are not in or do not take calls at 8.30 am.

I posted my experience here so that anyone having trouble can take corrective action before the market opens.
Not able to log in NOW..Only web platform is working...

Status
Not open for further replies.