Status
Not open for further replies.
Was referred about zerodha from a friend yesterday. anyone who has used their services??? They are saying 20rs/trade , we can buy and sell as much, for intraday delivery and fno... If anyone already opened, do give me a view... thanks.....
hi i am a user of zerodha and sure the best place to trade cheaply. 20 rs per trade

soft_trader

Thanks for responding.

This is a strange logic.

Earlier too I had transferred money from the BO it was free.

By the way I could not find the option of fund transfer on NOW (desk top version if you meant that). Could you please help me point in the direction. Just for info sake, as I have no intention to transfer money as of now to save Rs. 9/- :D

SHEKHAR
Please login to nowonline.in and their you will find the option of fund transfer. Only Axis & HDFC is supported in nowonline. Hope this helps.....:)

HDFC is free if you use the NOW payment gateway on the NOW platform.. If you use the backoffice you are still charged Rs 15... But that said, from April 1st, this would be reducing to Rs 9....
When the trading platform moves to Nest Trader, will the NOW payment gateway continue to exist?

If not, after April 1st will be there be any alternatives for NOW payment gateway, for free transfers from HDFC . Thanks.

sach007

Impatient Trader
Thanks for responding.

This is a strange logic.

Earlier too I had transferred money from the BO it was free.

By the way I could not find the option of fund transfer on NOW (desk top version if you meant that). Could you please help me point in the direction. Just for info sake, as I have no intention to transfer money as of now to save Rs. 9/- :D

SHEKHAR

Shekhar ... Backoffice is connected with ATOM payment gateway.... so it will charge for each transaction... irrespective of the bank.

I m using latest release of Zerodha trader for commodity...but unable to get chart .....as whenever I try open chart... nest plus login window pops up .......and able to view live charting....:confused:

Regards
Aaplana

Zerodha

I m using latest release of Zerodha trader for commodity...but unable to get chart .....as whenever I try open chart... nest plus login window pops up .......and able to view live charting....:confused:

Regards
Aaplana
https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/bottom/takeatour.jsp?prod=starter

Check out the video...

Charting is pretty simple:

1. Right click on the scrip

2. Go to plugin commands and choose plus charts... You get a nice chart with advanced tools... YOu can also alternatively use the link Shift + P

... Once the chart is opened, you can adjust the sizes...

Prob is whenever I do ,what u hv suggested it pops up login window....uninstalled and again installed .....but prob remain same..

Regards
Aaplana

https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/bottom/takeatour.jsp?prod=starter

Check out the video...

Charting is pretty simple:

1. Right click on the scrip

2. Go to plugin commands and choose plus charts... You get a nice chart with advanced tools... YOu can also alternatively use the link Shift + P

... Once the chart is opened, you can adjust the sizes...

columbus

Charts in NOW are clearly not useful. This thread contains a few of my unanswered queries about charts. Anyway, how does one close a chart in NOW ??
Left top "" button of graph panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.