Status
Not open for further replies.
Today initial login ok.But at the time of 2nd time login, image verification and lot of security questions asked.NOW gets disconnected manytimes, so you have to relogin many times and then if such questions are asked , it is definitely a bother specially for the daytrader. It is like to login you will have to enter4/5 passwords.

columbus

I have been able to log into the .exe version, do the trades alright.

It may be a blind shot.. Was the setup 'run as an administrator'?

Also, is the .exe version run as an administrator?
I did not run in admin mode.
I faced the problems till closing sessions.
Finally I used NOW in WEB (not NOW.exe) to square off my trades.

Hi,

I use only mobile version of now. Looks like the mobile version of 2FA is not yet released. Hence, not able to login. Every time it says Invalid username or password. How to resolve this. When the mobile version is going to be released?

Thanks,
SS

Zerodha

Phew!!! We had some day today!!!

Why 2FA authentication??? Ask SEBI... Any terminal you work on, from APRIL 1st will have to follow the same rules... We need to see how many follow from the 1st...

How does it work??

1. When logging in the first time, you see an image.. You need to click on the box next to the image.. This gets saved in the system... The next time you login, the same image should ideally show up...

USE: If the image shown is different, you know that someone has probably reset your passwords...

2. Logging in the first time, you have to select 5 questions from a list of 20 questions and answer them... This gets saved and everytime you login, 2 random questions will be asked from the same questions you answered...

If the answer is different, you will not be allowed to login... (People, please work on your spellings.. If there is a spelling mistake it won't work, you will have to then ask us to reset your 2FA passwords).... Again a way SEBI intends to protect your passwords...

A quick fix for this answers is, answer all the 5 questions with a single character alphabet or numeral... This way you would be saving time while logging in... For eg, choose the letter a for all 5 answers...

A quick fix for this answers is, answer all the 5 questions with a single character alphabet or numeral... This way you would be saving time while logging in... For eg, choose the letter a for all 5 answers...
Yeah.. and tomorrow they may come up with "To facilitate secure authentication, the answer should be minimum 8 characters in length and must be alphanumeric. It should be different from your previous 4 answers" :(

zerodha you informed that from monday onwards margin req for crude,gold,sliver nd copper will be only 50% of the margin specified by mcx, but it is still same old story, zerodha trade is not accepting order untill we r having full 100% margins, plz clarify

Zerodha

Things to Remember:

1. NOW EXE versions:

Any version earlier than 1.7.1, will not work, because they don't have the 2FA authentication.. Please uninstall the old version and install the new version from our website immediately... We have also sent an email for the same... Any help, give us a call...

2. NOW webbased:

Working perfectly fine, When you login it will ask you to choose the image and also the 5 authentication questions... To keep it easy, keep the answers simple and easy to remember...

3. NOW mobile:

The mobile version for 2 FA authentication is not out.. So everyone using the mobile version will have to use the NOW webbased on the phone for the next few days...

Zerodha

my isp is bsnl what diffrence will it make for new version of now1.7
will i have to switch to bharti or tata . whts this all issue zerodha pl explain me.
Your ISP has nothing to do with what you choose while logging into NOW.. Tata or Bharti, is what you are choosing for data transfer from NSE SERVER to NOW server, which sits in the same room...

Zerodha

zerodha you informed that from monday onwards margin req for crude,gold,sliver nd copper will be only 50% of the margin specified by mcx, but it is still same old story, zerodha trade is not accepting order untill we r having full 100% margins, plz clarify
Margins will be available from 6.30 pm onwards.. That is 5 mins from now...

Status
Not open for further replies.