Status
Not open for further replies.

Trader J

no one can beat zerodha in future & option brokerage pricing ,20Rs per trade in F&O ,just too good ,if Zerodha provide some thing similar to r k globals india trades at 999(unlimited brokerage plan), it will be icing on the cake.
best wishes,
prakash
Yes....I also wish for it.
I am also big fan of zerodha, but I also want very healthy competition in broking firms, so customer will benefitted.

I remember that about 8-10 years back, 5paisa launched very low brokerage scheme, brokerage only 0.05 % for intraday trade, but now a days it is very costly.

If some one trade only in cash equity than Bajaj Capital offers Rs 699 fixed monthly brokerage for unlimited trade. In zerodha we can trade only 35 orders for same brokerage.

If some one trade only in cash equity than Bajaj Capital offers Rs 699 fixed monthly brokerage for unlimited trade. In zerodha we can trade only 35 orders for same brokerage.
Zerodha charges 0.01% or Rs. 20 (which ever is lower), so why do you restrict to only 35 orders in Nse equity? You can trade minimum upto 70 lakhs intraday or upto 7 lakhs delivery in a month. If you don't go beyond the figures i have mentioned, you can have unlimited trades as well.

My dear fellow traders,

I would like to know from you whether zerodha enabled the NEWS option in NOW.Exe or not. When i asked zerodha, they said that they disabled the option because it consumes high bandwidth usage. So, i would like to know whether they allowed this option only for high volume traders or restricted for all. awaiting response from other members.

Pralhad

Zerodha charges 0.01% or Rs. 20 (which ever is lower), so why do you restrict to only 35 orders in Nse equity? You can trade minimum upto 70 lakhs intraday or upto 7 lakhs delivery in a month. If you don't go beyond the figures i have mentioned, you can have unlimited trades as well.
Hello Chetan,

I trade intraday in equity cash.....my daily turnover is around 10~20 lack per trading day.....which is split in 15~25 small order (i.e. entry+profit booking+exit)....so in my case brokerage 0.01% will be applicable....and its sum-up around 100~200 buck per trading day.....say averagely Rs. 150 X 20 trading day per month = Rs 3,000/-.... so certainly Bajaj Capital or R K Global fixed monthly plan make sense....where I can save 2000~2300 buck per month.....and I am sure there is lot more trader like me.

So here is "Rodha" for me and other trader like me.

Hope Zerodha is getting my point and foreseeing the potential business opportunity with trader like me.

I wish Zerodha bring some more juicy plan to beat the Bajaj Capital / R K Global's fixed monthly brokerage plan.

Sachin....is there any possibility for above proposal in near future?

Nehal_s143

Re: zerodha??

Opened an account 10 days back.. started trading already...Now is beautiful.... brokerage is mind boggling, i can exit my option positions at 30 paise difference and make money.. i usually trade with 300 to 500 ( 6 to 10 lots) of nifty options.. So many new strategies suddenly seems to be making sense...
hi

you are using zerodha more then a year now, did you face any major problem with broker, technical or financial, how are the pay in and pay outs.... please reply

VJAY

Hi Zerodha,
Cud u please educate me on how to cover a SHORT trade using NSE NOW.
I am using a NSE NOW terminal.
Regards
Just buy what you sold with same qty :)

but check your sold positions is in CNC or MIS....you must buy it in same type.....if future short then no need to check it...just buy it...:)

Zerodha

My dear fellow traders,

I would like to know from you whether zerodha enabled the NEWS option in NOW.Exe or not. When i asked zerodha, they said that they disabled the option because it consumes high bandwidth usage. So, i would like to know whether they allowed this option only for high volume traders or restricted for all. awaiting response from other members.
@vijay, we give no extra privileges just because someone trades more...... present version of news is reducing the performance if internet speed is not good enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.