Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. one more question. suppose i buy shares for intraday, and i fail to square off, will it go to auction or is there auto square off or will it be converted to delivery.

soft_trader

I have two bank account linked with my zerodha account. But when I am trying to withdraw funds from the back office, there are no options available to select the preferred bank of my choice at which I would withdraw the funds.

This is very annoying, coz at different times I may wish to withdraw funds at the bank of my preference. So please add this facility.:)
Zerodha plz answer my question.

Zerodha

thanks. one more question. suppose i buy shares for intraday, and i fail to square off, will it go to auction or is there auto square off or will it be converted to delivery.
If you buy shares for intraday, we typically would square off all position by 3.10pm and you will not have any positions... But the onus is still on you to be doing this..

You can be taken to auction if you are short and you couldn't cover it... For long position there is no concept of an auction...

Status
Not open for further replies.