Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Zerodha plz answer my question.
Hi Soft,

Presently we give an additional feature for clients to link more than one bank account which most of the brokers don't provide... But when you withdraw funds, we have to send it to your primary account as we won't know where you want the funds to reach... But I am putting this across as a suggestion to incorporate...

hi sachin instead of putting in cash 30 % cash margin ,can we some how manage with 30 % money in liquid bees for selling futures against stocks

What i mean to say is that can we provide 70 % margin from stocks for selling futures and reast 30 % instead of cash we can get against liquid bees

because its a long time i am trying to open an account and i dont know how much more time it will take for you guys to fix up the margin issue like normal brokers or is there any other way out

i hope you will find some way to fix this long pending issue of mine Thanks
sachin jee any thougth on this also you said in couple of days your will sort out my issue of margin its already couple of weeks any hope yet ????

Hi Dude...if you have declared both the bank accounts of yours to the broker, then when you make a request from BO...it provides us with the option to select the bank of your choice....so as they will process the money to the account of your choice...you first need to declare the all banks that you have account with & want to transact accordingly.

Hi Soft,

Presently we give an additional feature for clients to link more than one bank account which most of the brokers don't provide... But when you withdraw funds, we have to send it to your primary account as we won't know where you want the funds to reach... But I am putting this across as a suggestion to incorporate...

Raju

I am in commodity trading, are eagerly know the date from which you are commencing the commodity trading platform in MCX. I am willing to open account with Zerodha
Sachin,

Me too waiting eagerly...

Regards,
Raju

Trader J

I have read some comments on blogs...very intresting

"Happy to have re-worked the deal with sharekhan for a lower
brokerage of only Rs 25/- per lot (only buy - sell has no
brokerage)"

"I am paying 15000/- for 3 months... and can
trade unlimited. Brokerage is 1 paisa/trade for future
and Rs 1/per trade for options.(Per trade means one
trade can have 50 lots or 100 lots)"

"brokerage is Rs 25/ per tade and my account link with bank account, what ever cash remain my account , transfer to may bank account"

The above all comments showing war has began...so be ready for more low brokerage plan....

Sunny1

brokerage)"

"brokerage is Rs 25/ per tade and my account link with bank account, what ever cash remain my account , transfer to may bank account"

The above all comments showing war has began...so be ready for more low brokerage plan....
war still not begin.....
customer care is something .......you know
25 rs...way too high...25%more brkg :D :lol:
advanced brkg...is something have bad reputation...

20rs brkg and customer service...are two things which no one has beaten so far....and NOW software is best of all...except charting..

lets wait and watch how competition heats up...

SavantGarde

Advance Brokerage is usually a scam....

@ 15000/- bucks for 3 months @ 1 paise per trade just for calculation we will suppose 1 lot per trade

Approximately 66 Trading Days in 3 Months
Approximately 228 bucks per day
Even if we consider 1 paise on Buy & another paise on sell for that we still have 124 bucks per day for the Buy side of trade

124 Bucks
1=100 paise
10= 1000 paise
100=10000 paise
124=12400 paise Requires 12400 Trades per day to make use of the 1 paise offer....:)

By the way I haven't even gone into the number of minutes of Trading per day and how many order is physically possible for a Trader to enter during a Trading Session.....

SG

brokerage)"

brokerage)"

sir can you explain a little bit about this sharekhan offer , what if i buy 10000 shares of reliance ( delievery ) in one trade what will be the brokerage or i sell 25 lots of nifty ect ect

You have worked this deal for you or they are offering it to any one who contacts them . also are the offering margin against stock to trade in fno in this scheme

also what is the point zerodha will offer you 750 trades for 15000 rs in that you can buy for turnover of even 750 crore i dont think i can do this in 66 trading days still kindly explain

Trader J

sir can you explain a little bit about this sharekhan offer , what if i buy 10000 shares of reliance ( delievery ) in one trade what will be the brokerage or i sell 25 lots of nifty ect ect

You have worked this deal for you or they are offering it to any one who contacts them . also are the offering margin against stock to trade in fno in this scheme

also what is the point zerodha will offer you 750 trades for 15000 rs in that you can buy for turnover of even 750 crore i dont think i can do this in 66 trading days still kindly explain
Dear Akash, I dont have any account , I just read comments in a blog.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.