Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I installed the latest version of NOW. When I am launching it it is gettting stuck at 85% adn throwing "Divide by 0" error. After that it simply hangs. I called up your support and after 30 mins futile efforts through Team Viewer I was redirected to NSE NOW team. I could not get in touch with them as there was some problem with the line and could not trade the whole day.

What is the resolution of this problem? Did anyone face similar issues with the latest version. If there is no immediate solution then can I roll back to old version. Atleaset that was working !

columbus

Hi,
What is the resolution of this problem? Did anyone face similar issues with the latest version. If there is no immediate solution then can I roll back to old version. Atleaset that was working !
Few days back ,I was working on old version ,it gave a message that
you are using old version,install new version.The next day I could not
enter the system and I installed new version.What I want to say that
you can not use old version either.I strongly suggest you delete the new
version (From control panel) and reinstall once again.

columbus

Thanks for your reply. I uninstalled and installed twice before the Zerodha tech guy did the same(third time). Nothing seems to help.
Though I won't recomend,there is no harm in trying to get the software
from another party.Just google for software with version number.

lvgandhi

I am facing problem of freezing of NOW.exe many times a day ie 2 to 6 times a day after installing new version 1.5.7.
Upto 1.5.0 it was working OK.
I have changed nestclient. ini alsogiven by zerodha.
My machine is sony vaio fe880e with 1.6 GHz intel core2duo, 2GB ram and 2 Mbps internet from BSNL.
I would like to know the experience of others.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I am facing problem of freezing of NOW.exe many times a day ie 2 to 6 times a day after installing new version 1.5.7.
Upto 1.5.0 it was working OK.
I have changed nestclient. ini alsogiven by zerodha.
My machine is sony vaio fe880e with 1.6 GHz intel core2duo, 2GB ram and 2 Mbps internet from BSNL.
I would like to know the experience of others.
also facing same issue but exit and relogin solved yesterday....:confused:

Zerodha

Hi,

I installed the latest version of NOW. When I am launching it it is gettting stuck at 85% adn throwing "Divide by 0" error. After that it simply hangs. I called up your support and after 30 mins futile efforts through Team Viewer I was redirected to NSE NOW team. I could not get in touch with them as there was some problem with the line and could not trade the whole day.

Abhay can you PM me your client id, not able to figure out, will get in touch with you and try getting it sorted....

Status
Not open for further replies.